Grace & Jacob (2019) Part #1

Guest 🔴🔴🔴
2 minutes ago, ooopel said:

oh, there something  interesting, maybe there's someone run away from Creditors,, close the door Romeo!! till i brings them to her/him whatever  is be..::)

it’s ok ooopel. just....

ball curve GIF

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

5 minutes ago, 🔴🔴🔴 said:

it’s ok ooopel. just....

ball curve GIF

ohhh,and you who the player?! or the girl watch a life of the player !! oh so nice circle avatar by the way ..:cool:

Guest 🔴🔴🔴
2 minutes ago, ooopel said:

ohhh,and you who the player?! or the girl watch a life of the player !! :cool:

now, that is the comment of the day in my book. indeed, i do wish to know how he does it so masterfully. 

12 minutes ago, 🔴🔴🔴 said:

now, that is the comment of the day in my book. indeed, i do wish to know how he does it so masterfully. 

oh my dear you still love to throw stone to other sides !! Libra tower still have surprising me:cool:.i knew that's from since a first meeting us !! oh please have fun as you want but no you go to shadow again.:heart:.

Guest 🔴🔴🔴
1 minute ago, ooopel said:

oh my dear you still love to throw stone to other sides !! Libra tower still have surprising me:cool:.i knew that's from since a first meeting us !! oh please have fun as you want but no you go to shadow again.:heart:.

no worries ooopel. you understand me like no other. ♥️

25 minutes ago, squish said:

Make the most of it as that is the sum total of excitement here tonight. A pity as she has a lovely figure.

Yeah, she sure went from Hero to Zero. She must have a husband or someone who has access to VH and doesn't want her to show.  I remember when she would visit Jeka and she was always ready to go..  It's a shame.  A downright shame I tell ya!!!

• Like 3