Grace & Jacob (2019) Part #1

47 minutes ago, Amy3 said:

Oh, I know. Leonie is gifted and very lovely. I don’t think Grace is enhanced. I think they are all natural and spectacular. For me. Grace wins this one. Those nipples!!😍

lol I can't disagree. her breasts are beautiful. I wish she would let more people to play with them 😀 recently Leonie allows other male participant to touch and appreciate her fun bags ( they are indeed male magnet 🤣) but grace is not very generous with her amazing pair, you can look but you can't touch 😛

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just now, Amy3 said:

There’s plenty of touching on those boobs. Maybe not by other guys, but the ladies who come visit get their hands full. 

I know ladies do and that's nice to watch. but I believe males would appreciate them a lot more, given the chance 😀

il y a 26 minutes, Amy3 a dit :

Just know that the tenants on VHTV don’t get paid a salary like the people on RLC. They get paid by subscribers viewing their cams. VHTV has a reputation for over the top constant sex shows. Yes, the tenants here, to one degree or the other put on their show. Some more blatantly then others. To be successful here means to attract an audience. My advice to you guys is this, don’t worry about it. VHTV and the tenants aren’t trying to be a “real” voyeur site in the sense of a fly on the wall, watch my real life type experience. It’s that intermixed with their performances. The tenants tend to be exhibitionists who get off on other people watching them. So, when Grace wakes up in the morning and shoves her pussy into the cam, don’t let it bother your voyeur sensibilities and just enjoy the view. 

If all that is unacceptable for you, then VHTV is not for you. Here’s how to avoid this agony. Just watch anything that is sexy, interesting/intriguing, controversial, funny, or just plain weird and don’t worry about who they are, who their manager is, who they are off-site, and whether or not the show is fake or real. 

Be a voyeur! ❤️

VHTV has a reputation for over the top constant sex shows

Yes I know this & I am absolute fine with constant content rather than no content (RLC).

VHTV and the tenants aren’t trying to be a “real” voyeur site

That is good, I can't stand some of the lads who are watching RLC and they think RLC is a true voyeur site. No, RLC IS NOT A TRUE VOYEUR SITE. IT IS A FXXKING CAMS SITE.

The tenants tend to be exhibitionists who get off on other people watching them. So, when Grace wakes up in the morning and shoves her pussy into the cam, don’t let it bother your voyeur sensibilities and just enjoy the view

I am fine with this too, some of the girls in RLC like Gina, Valerie, Damira for eg are girls who can show their pussies to the cameras all day. I take this over girls who hide theirs all day.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, SierraTM said:

Yes I know this & I am absolute fine with constant content rather than no content (RLC).

you're a bit late, so got plenty of videos to watch 😀

Look, matey, I know a dead parrot when I see one, and I'm looking at one right now. ...  Now that's what I call a dead parrot.

Wake up Jacob your beautiful partner needs you to make love to her.

monty pythons flying circus GIF

20 hours ago, Amy3 said:

Just know that the tenants on VHTV don’t get paid a salary like the people on RLC. They get paid by subscribers viewing their cams. VHTV has a reputation for over the top constant sex shows. Yes, the tenants here, to one degree or the other put on their show. Some more blatantly then others. To be successful here means to attract an audience. My advice to you guys is this, don’t worry about it. VHTV and the tenants aren’t trying to be a “real” voyeur site in the sense of a fly on the wall, watch my real life type experience. It’s that intermixed with their performances. The tenants tend to be exhibitionists who get off on other people watching them. So, when Grace wakes up in the morning and shoves her pussy into the cam, don’t let it bother your voyeur sensibilities and just enjoy the view. 

If all that is unacceptable for you, then VHTV is not for you. Here’s how to avoid this agony. Just watch anything that is sexy, interesting/intriguing, controversial, funny, or just plain weird and don’t worry about who they are, who their manager is, who they are off-site, and whether or not the show is fake or real. 

Be a voyeur! ❤️

Hi Amy,as we all know you have posted probably more than most on this subject but this post is so well rounded IMO.

• Like 1