Evie & Mike (2019) Part #1

59 minutes ago, Bonaly said:

I think there is a compromise of principals going on here.You either like or do not like Cam shows.And before anybody says it I am NOT trying to reopen a debate on Camming.I have been falsely accused of a similar thing already.JMO

camming is an inseparable part of many talents' everyday life in vhtv; talking about it can be also a part of our debate while voyeurism itself has got so many shades and different definitions, that even only mention of it  sparks a war; we experienced that many times before when one lady was trying to convince everybody to her definition; now she's no longer in here; peace

il y a 4 minutes, waldi a dit :

camming is an inseparable part of many talents' everyday life in vhtv; talking about it can be also a part of our debate while voyeurism itself has got so many shades and different definitions, that even only mention of it  sparks a war; we experienced that many times before when one lady was trying to convince everybody to her definition; now she's no longer in here; peace

Thanks for that.I think we understand each other better now.I would just like to add that although I am new to CC I still have a fair amount of life experience and just need to adjust to people and their opinions on here.Peace also.

• Like 1