Dana & Chris (2019) Part #1

• Replies 328
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

So happened the expected..nothing.Gess no need to go watch in time archive.Fine with teasing for a couple times but more than that no thanks.Will gladly watch in time archive when and if one day Ramona finaly gets naked and stuff.Seinfeld have an famous quote..no soap for you!i have an quote for Ramona,Dana and Chris teases..No views for you!

• Like 1

Il y a 9 heures, ze81 a dit :

So happened the expected..nothing.Gess no need to go watch in time archive.Fine with teasing for a couple times but more than that no thanks.Will gladly watch in time archive when and if one day Ramona finaly gets naked and stuff.Seinfeld have an famous quote..no soap for you!i have an quote for Ramona,Dana and Chris teases..No views for you!

IMO Teasing,at least is a little change from straight on fucking which you can pick up on almost anywhere,anytime plus as you rightly say there is the archive.Do you really think C&D tease I don't think so and as for last night I believe C&D were at C&S APT at least part of the evening.I agree the girls did mess around  but I think that is part of the game,some views for them and anticipation for us.

• Upvote 1

On 2/11/2019 at 7:13 PM, ze81 said:

Great..can't wait to not see Ramona tits..not this time not this time.watched several times and was always the same tease(an littlest more ever time).Will just watch the aftermath in time archive or video.

Ramona's tits are being preserved for posterity as a national treasure so public viewing is not allowed 😁😁

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

On 2/12/2019 at 7:53 AM, Bonaly said:

IMO Teasing,at least is a little change from straight on fucking which you can pick up on almost anywhere,anytime plus as you rightly say there is the archive.Do you really think C&D tease I don't think so and as for last night I believe C&D were at C&S APT at least part of the evening.I agree the girls did mess around  but I think that is part of the game,some views for them and anticipation for us.

Of course they tease,Ramona already visited lots of times and not an single time we seen her boobs or pussy,it's an very usual tease strategy to get views(not very usual in VH(thank god)but very usual in other famous cam site)the good thing is that in VH we have time archive and video archive.No need to watch the repeated tease..it's just easier to watch later in time archieve etc and that way no views for them.