Dana & Chris (2019) Part #1

• Replies 328
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

On 2/4/2019 at 3:31 PM, jabbath1987 said:

Looks like fun. We had sleepovers when  i was in high school. Watching tv and playing games , "practice" kissing, comparing our boobs, and talking about sex most of the night.in our underwear, never turned into any real sex unfortunately. If one of us started something I'm sure we'd all be in for it im  sure. What we were blabbering about sex all night i cant remember now.

• Like 1

4 hours ago, ashleyxyz said:

Looks like fun. We had sleepovers when  i was in high school. Watching tv and playing games , "practice" kissing, comparing our boobs, and talking about sex most of the night.in our underwear, never turned into any real sex unfortunately. If one of us started something I'm sure we'd all be in for it im  sure. What we were blabbering about sex all night i cant remember now.

Lol Ash you have such a naughty mind. You really should considering writing all these naughty stories in a blog or something like this 👍😇

Il y a 10 heures, jabbath1987 a dit :

Lol Ash you have such a naughty mind. You really should considering writing all these naughty stories in a blog or something like this 👍😇

Good morning Jabbath,as you know I am new to CC and I enjoy chatting to everyone but I think that people like Ash are unfortunately in short supply.She is so bubbly and funny and I guess could talk for the USA.You and some others are my go to people if I need to know something.Gawd you must be thinking I have come to you to confess.!!Sorry just one of these mornings.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Bonaly said:

Good morning Jabbath,as you know I am new to CC and I enjoy chatting to everyone but I think that people like Ash are unfortunately in short supply.She is so bubbly and funny and I guess could talk for the USA.You and some others are my go to people if I need to know something.Gawd you must be thinking I have come to you to confess.!!Sorry just one of these mornings.

Ah no problem. Thanks for the nice words. Have a great day 👍

• Like 1