Piper & Hunter (2019) Part #1

1 minute ago, jabbath1987 said:

Well too bad there is no A&L couple who can match P&C... They must find interesting guests on their own...

The only couple who could keep up with them is Bonnie and Clyde but they are older plus I don't know if they live in the same area.

• Like 1

Just now, miscvoyeur said:

The only couple who could keep up with them is Bonnie and Clyde but they are older plus I don't know if they live in the same area.

Funny that were the ones I was thinking of too. But I do not think this will fit just because as you said Bonnie & Clyde are older and I miss the spontaneity with them. They plan everything to the last detail which is taking away the surprise. P&C are more adventurous and just do what they want to have fun. Location I think both are in Odessa area. Maybe B&C more closer to the sea as they often tweet about that. 

Paisley can do anything. She might as well fuck Hunter but he is too timid and a non performer when it comes to sex. Don’t think that Piper would want to do anything with Cletus. He can give it to her good.

• Like 1

A&L should consider getting a decent sized apt.(with 2bedrooms)for this four.financially it could benefit all round.larger apt.would be higher rent but at least it would be shared.if last night's performance is anything to go by familiarity breeds familiarity.i personally think it would work.

• Like 1

5 hours ago, Bonaly said:

A&L should consider getting a decent sized apt.(with 2bedrooms)for this four.financially it could benefit all round.larger apt.would be higher rent but at least it would be shared.if last night's performance is anything to go by familiarity breeds familiarity.i personally think it would work.

They only spent one night together. It is WAY too soon to think that moving them in together would work. And there's nothing that suggests that either couple want to share an apartment with anyone, let alone people they just met.

• Like 1