Piper & Hunter (2019) Part #1

29 minutes ago, Sparkles said:

But since they already had a fake teasing "lesbian" show doubt they could be sisters 

That lesbian show was absolutely horrible.

This cam girl friend of hers is a waste of time. I'm really hoping that with this new found courage they had with Paisley and Cletus, they continue to explore that side with them and possibly with other couples and friends of theirs. But as long as this cam girl is here there is no reason for me to pay attention to this apartment.

4 minutes ago, miscvoyeur said:

That lesbian show was absolutely horrible.

This cam girl friend of hers is a waste of time. I'm really hoping that with this new found courage they had with Paisley and Cletus, they continue to explore that side with them and possibly with other couples and friends of theirs. But as long as this cam girl is here there is no reason for me to pay attention to this apartment.

Sorry but you are already paying  out of pocket to the site so why not view , so get what you can out of the while you can  SO PAY ATTENTION BECAUSE YOUR PAYING OUT OF POCKET

Just now, jjs said:

Sorry but you are already paying  out of pocket to the site so why not view , so get what you can out of the while you can 

And what exactly is the point of watching something that I have zero interest in?

• Like 1