Bonnie & Clyde (2019) Part #1

3 minutes ago, Coffee94 said:

VHTV is the producer and the organizer, so it is legitimate who is the power to decide. A subscriber, normally a voyeur, sending a ticket becomes actor (the opposite of a voyeur). If you remember the few "incidents" past only a few subscribers have manifested (by ticket or message) on this forum on probably several hundred subscribers. Some have assigned a role that I consider prejudicial to other subscribers.

I do not agree. When this forum here would be the only subscriber base of VH they would go bankrupt in no time...

2 minutes ago, Amy3 said:

I agree with what you said. My guess is that almost no one outside cc sends tickets to VHTV in response to such things. Probably lots of tickets for other issues, but not to censor the content. That’s mostly a cc thing I think. In the past I used to call the cops on strange cars parking in my neighborhood. I’d sit in my window and watch the catch unfold and get my jollies. Most of the time it was just some teenagers trying to have a good time. I think that’s pretty much the main reason that you see the tickets go in. Just for the thrill of forcing a change and impacting the site in someway. It’s like showing off basically. 

Wondering how do you know this..
But seems totally possible that the 42k tickets the "bad ones" are sent by 20-30 (or less) users at cc and the "good ones" are for the other thousands of subscribers.. Makes totally sense. Even Groomy already said that vhtv changed their behaviour and are more active in that

il y a 1 minute, Amy3 a dit :

I know that it only takes 1 ticket. I’m not privy the contents of the multitudes of tickets that get sent in. But, I think it’s safe to say that most, if not all of them are not to ask the site to censor their content. 

Do you know the contents of all the tickets?

Thanks for your help, Amy. Only you understand me here!

• Like 1

Just now, Amy3 said:

I know that it only takes 1 ticket. I’m not privy the contents of the multitudes of tickets that get sent in. But, I think it’s safe to say that most, if not all of them are not to ask the site to censor their content. 

Do you know the contents of all the tickets?

No.. that's why i don't assume that in more then 42k tickets the "bad ones" comes from CC and the "good ones" comes from the other viewers. You assume that only 1 ticket is need.. And i believe that sometimes not even a ticket is needed. 
Looking to the celerity probably the kicks in the slave was cut off by them selves 

Just now, Amy3 said:

The bigger point is that regardless who sends the ticket and what their motivations are, it’s VHTV who decides the truth of the matter. So, if the apt comes back, we, the viewer should also reset our clock and assume that whatever the appearance of things may be that it should not be the final answer. It VHTV gives a second chance, we should oblige and be open to that too. 

Finally something that makes sense.. They are the ones who decides. 
The rest is your opinion. some agree others don't 

Just now, Amy3 said:

And then turned back on. Why? If VHTV gives a second chance shouldn’t we as well? 

No. You should do what you think is the best for you.. Others may think differently. That's why i already wasn't watching them way long in time before the kicks in the slave episode

Like you usually say in the past (probably now forgot), this isn't the vhtv forum. 

I am not here to give chances or not. I have my opinion and it may vary from the opinion of VHTV. 

Here in this case bringing her back in shows to me they do not have any respect for the recommendation VHTV gave them and do not appreciate they get a second chance. It is just arrogant behavior I do not support. This place is dead for me. For the record. When I was in charge I would have kicked them out. 

The language in their tweets calling a girl that clearly needs help stupid and give bascially her the fault makes it even worse. 

1 hour ago, Amy3 said:

I can see how things may have looked bad in their attempts to re-calibrate the very drunk girl and maybe they did go too far, but in the end the girl is fine. 

So you say kicking a girl to "save her from alcohol poisoing" is okay? Come on you do not really believe that BS? 

1 hour ago, Amy3 said:

If VHTV came to conclusion that no malice had taken place

Tell me why they got fined then and back on probation period? 

1 hour ago, Amy3 said:

In conclusion, this is what voyeurism is all about. It's all of it! The good, the bad, and the ugly. The more we as viewers try to cleanse the site of all that is bad and ugly, the more homogeneous the site will become. We have to ask ourselves, is that what we really want?

Easy answer. Of course I want a VHTV with only good things. Seems you are the only one longing for the bad and ugly things. And no that is not what voyeurism is all about. According to your statement here is staring at the outcome of a traffic accident and maybe even posting pics of it some kind of voyeurism? You should really ask yourself what a lack of respect against the person who is involved your "voyeurism" is. What is the difference between a girl kicked by her hosts violently and after that receiving treatment from doctors and a traffic accident where doctors treat the victims. And yet you demand pics and videos of this posted here and complain when most of the people here have some reason and are sensititve enough to not post them. Sorry I am a little shocked about that attitude. It is respectless and mean

Reading the latest comments of you it is quite obvious you have problems finding joy in the good, funny and sexy things and you are longing rather for the bad or ugly things. You really should change your attitude my friend. 

28 minutes ago, Amy3 said:

It depends on the kicking. Since there is not video of it, it makes it very difficult to determine what actually happened. But, having experience a dire situation involving someone who was severely intoxicated, I can see how kicking them might seem like the thing to do to shock them back into this world. I was at a party once and this guy was so fucking wasted it was scary. We ended up dragging him into the shower to try to sober him up. Hitting him indeed seemed like a option. He was so fucked up and acting like a crazy person. We had to call the parametics on him. It was horrible and yes the guy was a fucking stupid idiot!

They got fined because of the "zero tolerance" violence rules. There clearly was a violent act that took place and it did result in the apt being taken offline. I personally disagree with the fine. If the conclusion was that they didn't commit violence out of malice and it was really just a poor attempt to rouse the poor girl, then I don't think they should have been fined. Think it's one of those zero tolerance type things.

" Easy answer. Of course I want a VHTV with only good things. Seems you are the only one longing for the bad and ugly things. And no that is not what voyeurism is all about. According to your statement here is staring at the outcome of a traffic accident and maybe even posting pics of it some kind of voyeurism? You should really ask yourself what a lack of respect against the person who is involved your "voyeurism" is. What is the difference between a girl kicked by her hosts violently and after that receiving treatment from doctors and a traffic accident where doctors treat the victims. And yet you demand pics and videos of this posted here and complain when most of the people here have some reason and are sensititve enough to not post them. Sorry I am a little shocked about that attitude. It is respectless and mean" - Indeed of course you do. You want VHTV to be what you want it to be, which is your chosen favorite tenants times a hundred. Guess what, not everyone else expects VHTV to be a preppy boy, beach party, with their perfect preppy girl beach bunnies. Other people want a variety of tenants, even ones who are on the edge of the norms. They are the bad and the ugly only because people like you say they are. They do something wring and they become among the condemned. The abandoned, the neglected, the boycotted, the unworthy! I am a watcher of a voyeur site. That means I expecting to see the real life of real people on cam. Guess what! Bad things happen to people. It's part of life. Censoring injuries and illness is to play director and abandon the whole idea of the project. You, my friend are to concerned with the feelings of the tenants, when they don't ask for it. And besides, it's not their place here to ask for it. This is a forum, not a safe space for tenants. The mods can decide what goes out of bounds and if the tenants or VHTV object they can request the removal of content. My guess is that the tenants have a much thicker skin then CC members do. There are other viewers with different opinions and interests. I respect the idea of voyeurism and the project. I choose to open my mind to things beyond my comfort zone. That's where I am.

Yes there is no video of her being kicked because fortunately most people are not into watching sick stuff like this. 

And why did you change your opinion now. First you say all VHTV does is right and now you say the fine is wrong. In that point we agree. The fine is wrong. They should have kicked them out for it. 

Why should I choose to open my mind to things beyond my comfort zone? I am here to have fun not here to make myself like things I don't like at all deep inside me. 

I stand  by my opinion your idea of voyeurism for me is sick and shocking. 

How far does this go to you? Somebody dying on cam still okay? 

And I did not talk about any tenants here at all or about favorites. It's you bringing this topic up like a mantra again and again. 

I guess when you want to watch bad things happen to people and getting them injured you are fortunately clearly  wrong here. I am sure there are somewhere mostly illegal sites showing what you want to see and you call voyeurism.

Yes this is a forum and fortunately you do not make the rules here. 

Seriously I am shocked by this level of lack of respect, negativity and ignorance.

3 minutes ago, Amy3 said:

All I can say is that your are completely misunderstanding me and what it is that I am trying to say. You don't want to understand and that is the problem.

How can I misunderstand you? I just answered to exactly what you wrote here. Instead of discussing further you just say I misunderstand you.  

The entire time they had sex in the bathroom the kitchen cam was the one I the preview, because people rather watch the people talking in the kitchen than the ones having sex in the bathroom...