Bonnie & Clyde (2019) Part #1

3 minutes ago, nazimakbulut said:

Wondering what VH is investigating? We saw a bastard who was kicking a drunk who hasn't been able to defend himself and repeatedly kicked a woman trying to get out of the bathroom crying, and then saw VH not see him? The human being does not act in the same way.

It was Clyde kicking her? 

We have finished our investigation. The couple of Bonnie & Clyde will stay as participants at VHTV, though they were fined and are now back to probation period, which has no time limit now. They can only redeem their actions by showing the best of themselves from now on. We also thought it would be better for a girl involved in the accident to stay away from the apartment of Bonnie & Clyde, and we surely did provide our recommendations on that. But we at VHTV can't promise it she won't appear at their house in the future, as these are their relations, no matter how unhealthy they may seem to all of us, or they may seem absolutely normal to participants themselves and other people.

This is a final decision. We took into the consideration the facts described by participants and the girl involved themselves, stating that everything was under control and that was the only visible (for them) solution on how to save the girl from the results of alcohol poisoning. We do not approve the actions taken to recover this girl from the state she forced herself in. That's why we took the measures described in the beginning of this reply.

We are very sorry for disturbing our audience experience by this event.

VHTV

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Voyeur House TV said:

We have finished our investigation. The couple of Bonnie & Clyde will stay as participants at VHTV, though they were fined and are now back to probation period, which has no time limit now. They can only redeem their actions by showing the best of themselves from now on. We also thought it would be better for a girl involved in the accident to stay away from the apartment of Bonnie & Clyde, and we surely did provide our recommendations on that. But we at VHTV can't promise it she won't appear at their house in the future, as these are their relations, no matter how unhealthy they may seem to all of us, or they may seem absolutely normal to participants themselves and other people.

This is a final decision. We took into the consideration the facts described by participants and the girl involved themselves, stating that everything was under control and that was the only visible (for them) solution on how to save the girl from the results of alcohol poisoning. We do not approve the actions taken to recover this girl from the state she forced herself in. That's why we took the measures described in the beginning of this reply.

We are very sorry for disturbing our audience experience by this event.

VHTV

Sounds like a reasonable decision to me considering their clean record they had before. About the girl. I hope she finds some help. Should be no problem when they invite her for friends meetings but she better should stay away from the parties. 

Just now, jabbath1987 said:

Sounds like a reasonable decision to me considering their clean record they had before. About the girl. I hope she finds some help. Should be no problem when they invite her for friends meetings but she better should stay away from the parties. 

She is still there in role play "it's all normal" mode.. quite interesting the way they found to someone recover from alcohol poisoning.. Guess they behave ok, the other solution probably would be to stab her to let the alcohol come out through the blood 

Just now, Sparkles said:

She is still there in role play "it's all normal" mode.. quite interesting the way they found to someone recover from alcohol poisoning.. Guess they behave ok, the other solution probably would be to stab her to let the alcohol come out through the blood 

No no what I meant is they can invite her for just talking gossip or watching a movie together. No more BDSM roleplays with her. About the thing with preventing alcohol poisoning VH said they did not approve it. It is BS using these methods to a heavily drunk person. The fine for them is well deserved for sure 

4 minutes ago, jabbath1987 said:

No, no, what I mean is that they are only rumors invite her to watch a movie together or talking. Q roleplays him more. About the incident with alcohol poisoning prevention VH we did not accept it. This is a heavily intoxicated person BSA using these methods. They also qualify for precise fine 

Okay, I understand, but it's not the behavior that suits someone who is in that situation, then kicking someone in the bathroom and then drinking and drinking. a person who is human

4 minutes ago, nazimakbulut said:

Okay, I understand, but it's not the behavior that suits someone who is in that situation, then kicking someone in the bathroom and then drinking and drinking. a person who is human

Totally agree with you. 👍

Debe deshacerse de este apartamento! Ellos ignoran las recomendaciones de VH y continuamente tratan de justificar sus reacciones a situaciones ilógicas. Patear una chica borracha que está en el suelo, indefenso y gritando a no pegarle más y, con la consecuencia de tener que llamar a los médicos, no es una parte de BDSM. Helen no ha aceptado ese trato seguro! Ella está obligado por ellos para justificar sus acciones y esto no funciona de esa manera! Para mí, están fuera de VH.

• Like 1