Bonnie & Clyde (2019) Part #1

21 minutes ago, jabbath1987 said:

But there is really a difference between BDSM and being abusive to a drunk helpless girl.

However - if for her it is 100% pleasant? And she asks - HIT ME!

I repeat - BDSM made potential problematic situations for everyone (VH, managers, participants, viewers). Perhaps need working at administrative level in this way. For example - I know that after problems with Otto and Lola (when it really just game), VH added to the rules not only drugs but also any drugs imitation.

31 minutes ago, Amy3 said:

For sure! She does! I guess, the question is this, to what extent is VHTV willing host for profit another person agreed upon demise? Do they feel responsible in any way?

You wanted real life but when you get it many complain about their sexual habits. They obviously like BDSM and all associated with it otherwise i would assume they wouldn't do it. If one doesn't like it then i suppose you wouldn't watch it?   Well only to complain of course lool.

After all none of them are forced to be here?

1 minute ago, Amy3 said:

When I was younger, I rolled in a circle of friends as many people do. As such, often there is one among he group who always seems to be the butt of the joke. The one everyone jokes with and yet laughs at. This person tends to be jovial in the outside and agreeing to the circumstances for the sake of friendship and a sense of belonging. The truth is this person is basically being slow roasted bullied. Ok, that’s all good and fun, and maybe it goes too far sometimes, but it always seems to be ok and things carry on. But, in the end, these people often do not fare well. Sure, it was their choice to stay in a bullied situation and sure maybe nothing horrible happened to them, but the small cuts do add up and the life of people who agree to live this way are tarnished and can indeed lead to a tragic life. For the guy who was this person in my group, his life was forever stunted by the constant self doubt that we poured upon him. We stole his motivation and worth. We slowly took away his strength, his adequacy, his self worth. Having seen this first hand, I couldn’t imagine myself towering over a person so damaged inside that they would find joy in being physically and mentally harmed. For what these people in this apt do to Helen, I myself could not live with. To be the instrument that carries out the destruction of the soul of another person is a burden I could not bear. 

Yep the world is a cruel  and horrible place sometimes but unfortunately these things happen. But on here i think many of you tend to think to deeply about what happens whereas in fact the tennants are doing what they want to do. No ones holding a gun to their head so one can only assume they want to do the things they do. Many of us may not agree with their lifestyle but the way of the world is up to each individual to decide for themselves what they do to themselves. Perhaps if we could understand their language some of us may have a different view on their behaviour but as Golfer would say if it offends you or you don't like it then don't watch it and i hate to quote Golfer lool

• Like 2

9 minutes ago, Amy3 said:

....and how exactly do you know that to be the case?  

I don't and nor do you so you are only speculating on something which is only in your mind. None of us know why they are here so we only speculate really just for the point of posting here.

We all assume they are here for the money but they may have other reasons which is impossible to know. After all they are all adults and do have choices so who are we to impose our lifestyle and principles on them. 

• Like 1

This debate exists in all so-called "advanced" societies. Morals and laws have never made freedom. Outside, this is what dominates everywhere in Western Europe. This is one of the reasons that allowed minorities to take power in the West. Understand who can!
It is notable that the apartments occupied by tenants who are 30 years old +, move more than the 18/25 years old.
The position of VH on the subject is neither moral nor please the 3 or 4 people who sends tickets, but legal (so financial).

25 minutes ago, Coffee94 said:

I think that if the cut is so long, it is because B & C defends the position of consent and the freedom to exercise it. I agree.

There is really absolutely nothing to defend there. They fucked it up and now have to live with the consequences. 

1 minute ago, jabbath1987 said:

There is really absolutely nothing to defend there. They fucked it up and now have to live with the consequences. 

Well there are consequences with everything in life I'm afraid.

il y a 9 minutes, jabbath1987 a dit :

Il n'y a vraiment rien à y défendre. Ils fucked it up et maintenant vivre avec les conséquences. 

If we think about the consequences of everything, we do not do anything anymore. Your remark is very Germanic or even Calvinistic. I have always wondered how old you are (not obliged to answer)

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, Coffee94 said:

If we think about the consequences of everything, we do not do anything anymore. Your remark is very Germanic or even Calvinistic. I have always wondered how old you are (not obliged to answer)

How old I am? 32 why?

Wondering what VH is investigating? We saw a bastard who was kicking a drunk who hasn't been able to defend himself and repeatedly kicked a woman trying to get out of the bathroom crying, and then saw VH not see him? The human being does not act in the same way.