Bonnie & Clyde (2019) Part #1

il y a une heure, Amy3 a dit :

Est-ce que les coups de pied en quelque sorte sauver? Il est clair que il y avait des mots avec la direction de VHTV et une décision a été prise pour leur permettre de retour. Avec cela, il est un pari beaucoup plus sûr que ce que vous pensez que vous avez vu était pas la pleine mesure de ce qui se passait et la réaction réflexe du genou pour éliminer l'apt est le mauvais. Il est préférable de faire confiance que VHTV fait la bonne chose, d'autant plus qu'ils ont toutes les informations et nous avons très peu. 

You have confiance in VHTV now!?😕 Incredible.

1 minute ago, Amy3 said:

Or perhaps you didn't. Do you really think VHTV would host tenants that they thought had done something so horrible. If so, you are saying that VHTV is just as bad as they are. Isn't supporting a site that would permit such evil, just as evil? The truth is that whatever happened, it wasn't bad enough that VHTV kicked them out. So, in other words, chill. Everything is ok and it wasn't anything to be worried about or worth condemning them for. There's always more to the story that even you don't even know.

Seems to me you know the story better?

• Like 2

13 minutes ago, jabbath1987 said:

Lol they still using her? They did not learn a thing it seems 👎

They now have to show that she is their "friend" and not the "slave" .. And the kicks in her was all to remove the alcohol from her

• Like 1

Just now, Amy3 said:

I know that VHTV doesn't have a problem with them. That is the closest source to the actual truth of the matter and thus, the most reliable source to determine what's good and bad.

VHTV said they recommend to do not invite her again

2 minutes ago, Amy3 said:

Maybe they will see the errors in their ways versus the choice of casting them out to an unknown fate, which may indeed be worse. Out of sight and out of mind isn't really a cure. Trust VHTV to do the right thing and what is best based on what they know of the situation.

Sorry, but i can think by myself independently for what VH decides is better or worse for their business.. They had their decisions that sometimes i agree others i don't agree. here i didn't agree, simply as that

Just now, Amy3 said:

Of course you can act out on what you think, but it's not based on all of the facts. Since VHTV actually has something to lose, better to trust their judgement that the situation is ok so long as the apt is online.

This is kind of funny.. Amy is saying "better to trust" on VHTV 

😁😁😁

Il y a 1 heure, Amy3 a dit :

Oui! Je n'ai pas d'autre choix. L'alternative consiste à compenser ses sur l'histoire des événements et dicter ici soit par un commentaire ou de l'absence de celui-ci. La vérité est, le seul baromètre de bien et du mal qui importe, est VHTV de. Si elles sont très bien avec l'accueil des locataires alors nous devrions être très bien avec regarder. Peu importe ce qu'on dit ici, ils ne savent pas la moitié de ce qui se passe réellement. Sans ce genre de vision, il est inutile de jeter un jugement sur les gens et les condamnant à l'abandon et la négligence ne sont pas vraiment juste et pour être franc, il manque le point de l'ensemble de ce que tout cela est à propos. 

You may know, has VHTV always cut through a subscriber ticket or on their own?
Some here are perhaps more sensitive than the "rules" VH ??

VHTV is the producer and the organizer, so it is legitimate who is the power to decide. A subscriber, normally a voyeur, sending a ticket becomes actor (the opposite of a voyeur). If you remember the few "incidents" past only a few subscribers have manifested (by ticket or message) on this forum on probably several hundred subscribers. Some have assigned a role that I consider prejudicial to other subscribers.

• Like 1