Bonnie & Clyde (2019) Part #1

33 minutes ago, Just In said:

Damn Jabs you living on the edge with this one. The thing is we dont really know if he/she would be classed as crossdressing or if he/she prefers to act female but can't outside the apt. Personally it's not my thing but I try not to assign a name to what he/she is/isn't other than we know that the person tends to wear fake tit's and dress as a woman whilst at these events.

Uh I just stated undeniable facts. The tits are plastic and the person is a man because he has a dick. When the person feels like somebody else that's okay for me but I don't know that. As long as I don't know better I go with the undeniable biological facts here 😉

8 minutes ago, jabbath1987 said:

Uh I just stated undeniable facts. The tits are plastic and the person is a man because he has a dick. When the person feels like somebody else that's okay for me but I don't know that. As long as I don't know better I go with the undeniable biological facts here 😉

To my mind his presence added nothing and interfered with the pleasure and enjoyment of "the regulars". His G/F did get fucked as I remember it, by Clyde,  but prior to his arrival she remained dressed whilst others were not. He wanted his dick sucked by all the females and to grope them; this tired them out when they were trying to rest between bouts of activity. On balance therefore I say his presence was a negative.

• Like 1

On 6/17/2019 at 6:05 PM, Oldstalker said:

To my mind his presence added nothing and interfered with the pleasure and enjoyment of "the regulars". His G/F did get fucked as I remember it, by Clyde,  but prior to his arrival she remained dressed whilst others were not. He wanted his dick sucked by all the females and to grope them; this tired them out when they were trying to rest between bouts of activity. On balance therefore I say his presence was a negative.

Stopped watching once he appeared 😁

• Upvote 1