Nicole & Karl (2019) Part #1

• Replies 891
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I honestly still can't believe that a tenant being paid a subscription (money) will have a customer taken up the ass in this case. I hope that out of respect, no one will support this comment by our dear Karl and above all I ask that VHTV take appropriate action on this. Thank you and see you later.

16 hours ago, n&k said:

Gudari, amigablemente te digo que te den por el culo 🙂 . Si no te gusta, no hay turberas.

I honestly still can't believe that a tenant being paid a subscription (money) will have a customer taken up the ass in this case. I hope that out of respect, no one will support this comment by our dear Karl and above all I ask that VHTV take appropriate action on this. Thank you and see you later.

Hace 16 horas, n & k dijo:

Gudari, amigablemente te digo que te den por el culo 🙂 . Si no te gusta, no hay turberas de heno.

Sorry about the repetition, but I want a tenant's message (Karl) to be paid for with my money and that of many others, he sends a customer to fuck his ass without disrespecting him at any time. Thank you.

50 minutes ago, Gudari said:

Sorry but I cannot speak Spanish.!!!

1 hour ago, Gudari said:

I ask that VHTV take appropriate action on this.

What vhtv can do about it, are you feeling good? Asking a tenant to switch on the lights or change position while doing blowjob and then criticizing, because tenant unfulfilled the suggestion, even if that tenant decided to participate in public forum, means utter misunderstanding the main goal of the website. In this case paying for subscription does not automatically mean you can have requests; participants may want to talk to us, but they're not obliged to in any manner; they are right, if you don't like it, don't bother and go away;

• Like 5

9 minutes ago, waldi said:

Lo vhtv puede hacer al respecto, se siente bien? Pidiendo a un inquilino para encender las luces o cambiar de posición mientras se hace mamada y luego criticar, porque el inquilino no cumplida la sugerencia, incluso si el inquilino decide participar en foro público, significa absoluta incomprensión el objetivo principal de la web. En este caso el pago de la suscripción no significa automáticamente que usted puede tener peticiones; los participantes pueden querer hablar con nosotros, pero no son obligados a de cualquier manera; que tienen razón, si no te gusta, no se molestan y se van;

I knew that in the end characters like you had to respond... but I'm going to answer you. Well, if you look, I am within my right to be able to make requests and the tenants are also entitled not to respond or not to accept the requests and I am also within my right to criticize some people who have decided of their own free will to participate in Vh , moreover, many times that's what it's about, who you kind of like (big brother type) but above all, without disrespecting the tenants.

15 minutes ago, Gudari said:

I knew that in the end characters like you had to respond... but I'm going to answer you. Well, if you look, I am within my right to be able to make requests and the tenants are also entitled not to respond or not to accept the requests and I am also within my right to criticize some people who have decided of their own free will to participate in Vh , moreover, many times that's what it's about, who you kind of like (big brother type) but above all, without disrespecting the tenants.

Making requests like you did isn't right way to communicate with tenants; what you did was more like bullying them because they don't do what you want; that's highly unacceptable; there is a difference between expressing frustration on forum, what I often do, and direct request of leaving the project; 

• Like 4

21 minutes ago, waldi said:

Hacer peticiones igual que lo hizo no es camino correcto para comunicarse con los inquilinos; lo que hizo era más como la intimidación ellos, ya que no hacen lo que quiere; eso es altamente inaceptable; hay una diferencia entre expresar la frustración en el foro, lo hago a menudo, y solicitud directa de abandonar el proyecto; 

I have not asked for anything from the tenants, I have simply said that they are not at the "height" of the other participants and that it is unfair to them. It's called equal terms... and I haven't asked for expulsion either, I just said they don't deserve to be here. At no time have I wanted to intimidate you in any way. This is a forum open to all opinions without disrespecting anyone, something Karl has done by sending me to fuck in the ass. If you agree with that, it's over!