Nicole & Karl (2019) Part #1

• Replies 891
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I believe Nicole's issue is she doesn't know how to create the proper image in her mind to orgasm. Having an orgasm is both physical and mental. You need to picture something dirty/ nasty that will assist in triggering the orgasm... something that gets you over the hump so to speak. Once over the hump you know you are about to have an orgasm. It's an amazing feeling. My wife and I spent many times just performing oral to completion on each other.

7 hours ago, piedpiper1968 said:

I believe Nicole's issue is she doesn't know how to create the proper image in her mind to orgasm. Having an orgasm is both physical and mental. You need to picture something dirty/ nasty that will assist in triggering the orgasm... something that gets you over the hump so to speak. Once over the hump you know you are about to have an orgasm. It's an amazing feeling. My wife and I spent many times just performing oral to completion on each other.

That's why I PM'd her a picture of me..Lets hope that works....😁

• Like 1

53 minutes ago, nagachilli2 said:

That's why I PM'd her a picture of me..Lets hope that works....😁

You should here what the Magical one has said about you ??? My ears are still burning and I don't understand Russian. 😁

• Like 1