Nicole & Karl (2019) Part #1

I want to make a special mention to @jabbath1987 because he has always supported us and because he wrote to ask us if we wanted to open an apartment as managers. 

Obviously yes. The idea was to open a   apartment like “Girls on vacation”. We had several disagreements thinking that the VH audience would not like it, but my idea was to drag the public from RLC to VH 🖖

Finally we did not have the conditions we want to open the project and the idea is on standby.  We also wanted Spanish girls and it's something that is harder to get, it's easier to convince Russian girls 🤷‍♂️

• Like 5

• Replies 891
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

3 minutes ago, n&k said:

I want to make a special mention to @jabbath1987 because he has always supported us and because he wrote to ask us if we wanted to open an apartment as managers. 

Obviously yes. The idea was to open a   apartment like “Girls on vacation”. We had several disagreements thinking that the VH audience would not like it, but my idea was to drag the public from RLC to VH 🖖

Finally we did not have the conditions we want to open the project and the idea is on standby.  We also wanted Spanish girls and it's something that is harder to get, it's easier to convince Russian girls 🤷‍♂️

Hey thanks for anwering that. I totally think it will be worth trying with natural local girls. Because unfortunately my let's call it prediction was true and the place in Spain with Russian girls we have now looks and feels to me like not natural and quite fake. Of course I know you have nothing to do with that place. But that shows how a place in Spain should not be. They do not even have some kind of outdoor area. I still believe you can do it and when it takes more time I think it is totally to wait that time. 👍

Let me say a few words about dragging people from RLC to VH. Not sure if that will work as the target audience I think is quite different. 

Feel free to contact me anytime when you have questions or need some input. 

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, jabbath1987 said:

Hey thanks for anwering that. I totally think it will be worth trying with natural local girls. Because unfortunately my let's call it prediction was true and the place in Spain with Russian girls we have now looks and feels to me like not natural and quite fake. Of course I know you have nothing to do with that place. But that shows how a place in Spain should not be. They do not even have some kind of outdoor area. I still believe you can do it and when it takes more time I think it is totally to wait that time. 👍

Let me say a few words about dragging people from RLC to VH. Not sure if that will work as the target audience I think is quite different. 

Feel free to contact me anytime when you have questions or need some input. 

We have had this discussion before Jabbath, but I will only say this to you my friend:

Once a VOYEUR always a VOYEUR 😉😎

• Like 2

3 hours ago, n&k said:

A good question that only RLC can answer.

Bfefore entering VH we tried to enter RLC but they did not accept.  When RLC saw that Nicole was in VH they wrote to say that they would never accept Nicole again in RLC: they even forbade girls from RLC Barcelona to accept visits from Nicole. 

It never seemed that the RLC management considered the opinions of the users 🤔

As an update I never received an email. After a week I sent another requesting a reply as a "courtesy" to a long time subscriber of RLC (more than 5 years). They did not do me the courtesy of a simple reply. It is just one of the reasons I cancelled my subscription. While I love you and Nicole I cannot justify joining VH due to not liking most of the other action here. Good luck!!

• Like 2

13 minutes ago, piedpiper1968 said:

As an update I never received an email. After a week I sent another requesting a reply as a "courtesy" to a long time subscriber of RLC (more than 5 years). They did not do me the courtesy of a simple reply. It is just one of the reasons I cancelled my subscription. While I love you and Nicole I cannot justify joining VH due to not liking most of the other action here. Good luck!!

This is what In explained to them when they 1st signed up for VH, PP...It was a very tough call for me...If I had the money, I'd go with it...

51 minutes ago, nagachilli2 said:

This is what In explained to them when they 1st signed up for VH, PP...It was a very tough call for me...If I had the money, I'd go with it...

Yes, I recall you telling me this. Like you I am not always interested in just sex. Although there are times I can get into it depending on the couple or person, but generally I like to see the couples interact, lay together, laugh together, enjoy each others companionship as well as their friends. VH doesn't so that for me.

• Like 1

8 hours ago, Thestarider said:

They know that VHTV has taken quite bit of the traffic from them, and they are not the forgiving type.

A very, very famous and wonderful motivational speaker and author,
was known for saying, "You can have everything in life you want as
long as you help enough other people get what they want."

This is an extremely foriegn concept to RLC and, I believe, will be their
undoing.

• Like 1

10 hours ago, budda said:

Did any of you manage to see something ?
VHTV continues to add new apartments without taking care of the quality of existing ones.

A totally useless and dysfunction apartment turned to become my #1 place to watch with just minor cam adjustment here:

https://voyeur-house.tv/realm22

See it for yourself:

https://voyeur-house.tv/realm22/cam19?timestamp=1560959753

image.thumb.png.5994900f346da10b1e01015cb820e1b9.png

What bothers me is that we are not asking for a hard or difficult thing. All it takes to consider a proper cam setup which is proven to be easy to do.

• Like 2