Juliet (2019) Part #1

2 hours ago, miscvoyeur said:

This gets more and more interesting. So Juliet is still at Lisa's place and Darcie who was just at Courtney's place is now back at Juliet's place. I wonder if some kind of shake up is in the works here.

I noticed that, but I though I am too drunk and I was confused. 

Whats up with all that ?

Anyone else noticing colour bands in the timeline window? Looks like either manual or statistical labelling to try and point to the 'action'. At least one I found links to a preview of an archive video.  Is this new?  At least one of them is a false positive so I wonder if they are trying some kind of machine learning crap

2 hours ago, KVRL said:

Anyone else noticing colour bands in the timeline window? Looks like either manual or statistical labelling to try and point to the 'action'. At least one I found links to a preview of an archive video.  Is this new?  At least one of them is a false positive so I wonder if they are trying some kind of machine learning crap

It's periods recorded on archive. It's been always like that ( well at least since i join). The "problem" was that the archive on last weeks/months normally was being released with a delay longer then 24H, so you wouln't see the coloured colors on the timeline because the time already was gone

• Like 2