Juliet (2019) Part #1

12 minutes ago, zoifan said:

She delivered a few of the hottest moments in the archive.

We should create a post and include her best moment recording.

I can tell you now my favorite Juliet moment was when she had Fred grab Pablo's friend and carry her back into the bedroom and had a threesome with her. That was literally a pure golden moment.

6 minutes ago, miscvoyeur said:

I can tell you now my favorite Juliet moment was when she had Fred grab Pablo's friend and carry her back into the bedroom and had a threesome with her. That was literally a pure golden moment.

We should establish the tradition of listing tenant's best moments here when they leave.

I am going to bring a few links here, when I have time available to search in her archive. 

Her magical night with Fred was the hottest one  for sure.

Agree Zoifan's leaving suggestion. Therapy can work after all some of these characters become quite well known to us. I should like to suggest that the tell tale sign of a real VH trouper who has touched hearts is someone who receives the benefit of favourable posts AFTER their apartment has been archived (with slightly indecent haste I have to say). Lisa is hoping Juliet will be a guest but I don't know whether VH makes offenders 'persona non grata.' Presumably not if tricky old Zak was allowed back?

On 5/26/2019 at 7:38 PM, zoifan said:

We should establish the tradition of listing tenant's best moments here when they leave.

I am going to bring a few links here, when I have time available to search in her archive. 

Her magical night with Fred was the hottest one  for sure.

who was fred? which apt?

• 4 years later...