Juliet (2019) Part #1

hace 18 minutos, Robwin dijo:

Veo la leva libre se ha MOVIDO desde la cocina Hasta el salón director Ahora, muy bueno. 👍

I think it's great. I think they know of the very low popularity of their apartment today and have begun to take action. I think this should do many other apartments with very low popularity, take measures of seduction to the free viewer or disappear completely. I love Juliet but I must confess that this apartment has become very very boring and her boyfriend I do not like anything! I want to see the free and wild Juliet again!!!

• Like 2

5 hours ago, Gudari said:

I think it's great. I think they know of the very low popularity of their apartment today and have begun to take action. I think this should do many other apartments with very low popularity, take measures of seduction to the free viewer or disappear completely. I love Juliet but I must confess that this apartment has become very very boring and her boyfriend I do not like anything! I want to see the free and wild Juliet again!!!

Yup !! The uninhibited Juliet !!!

• Like 2

Just now, Amy3 said:

I just don't get how someone can change like that and still be here. I agree they can make all the cams free and still no one would watch this. It went like 2 weeks without any comments here. Guess Lisa has money to burn.

Well guess being on tops (for the ones who think that works 😁) helps

1 minute ago, Amy3 said:

Aha! Indeed! You got me. I knew you did I just didn't understand how, but now I do. Yep, I'm a believer in the reviews. Also, shhhhh secret, I do have reason to now doubt the 50% payout gets spread across the tenants. Word on the street is that they actually do pocket the unused portion. $40 spent, no watch, $40 kept. Yes, I believe that one too! 🙂

I am not buying that previews crap.No way in hell are people watching this apt. VH’s software program needs to be coded better.