Lisa & Grant (2019) Part #1

3 minutes ago, miscvoyeur said:

Usted no tiene ninguna prueba de que había tenido relaciones sexuales y Julieta.

You also have no proof that Juliet has not been fucked, right? I only rely on the evidence ISP and Grant has access to the cameras and as a manager do and undone what they want with them, something that should not allow VHTV. It's too strange that the last image before the blackout were alone, don't you think? For me it is clear that the two were looking forward to much more both times of the trio with Lisa and have fulfilled without witnesses.

6 minutes ago, Gudari said:

You also have no proof that Juliet has not been fucked, right? I only rely on the evidence ISP and Grant has access to the cameras and as a manager do and undone what they want with them, something that should not allow VHTV. It's too strange that the last image before the blackout were alone, don't you think? For me it is clear that the two were looking forward to much more both times of the trio with Lisa and have fulfilled without witnesses.

We will probably never know what happened (if anything) and for Lisa's sake I hope we never do!