Voyeur-House.TV (2019) Part #1

4 minutes ago, Sparkles said:

πŸ˜‰

That's quite a boring "job" specially on the 83 archived onesΒ 

83 Archived Apartments, 36 Online Apartments and 9 Offline Apartments.Β  It's a long process.Β  I just work at it when nothing else is going on.

Tomorrow I'll do the ones over at RLCF.

I need help please when i take a picture using bandicam and go to Camcaps and drag the picture into submit reply the picture fills the whole screen and i can not submit it,Β  any ideas?Β Β 

Just now, Sherrie said:

I need help please when i take a picture using bandicam and go to Camcaps and drag the picture into submit reply the picture fills the whole screen and i can not submit it,Β  any ideas?Β Β 

Problem is you are not a premium member. So you can only post pics via third party hoster here.Β 

• Like 1

Dear friends,

We have a scheduled maintenance upcoming tomorrow, 03/19 which will occur from 05:00 to 07:00 (UTC). Please be aware, that you may find live streams unavailable, as well as Archive Moments (and maybe something else). We will do our best to reduce downtime as much as possible.

N.B.,Β There will be maintenance on 03/23 as well, but we will announce it separately. Thank you!

VHTV

• Like 2

1 minute ago, Voyeur House TV said:

Dear friends,

We have a scheduled maintenance upcoming tomorrow, 03/19 which will occur from 05:00 to 07:00 (UTC). Please be aware, that you may find live streams unavailable, as well as Archive Moments (and maybe something else). We will do our best to reduce downtime as much as possible.

N.B.,Β There will be maintenance on 03/23 as well, but we will announce it separately. Thank you!

VHTV

Good luck and success. When you need some help you know where to find meΒ πŸ‘

Just now, Amy3 said:

What does that mean, maintenance and why does the site have to go down or suffer because of it? πŸ‘±β€β™€οΈ

Well most likely when it is server maintenance you apply needed updates, security patches and maybe even change some of the tools you use for running an web application. Pretty normal stuff. As you have toΒ  take the servers offline you do maintenance site can be slow or not available as maybe no enough serves there to handle load.Β 

il y a 34 minutes, jabbath1987 a ditΒ :

Well most likely when it is server maintenance you apply needed updates, security patches and maybe even change some of the tools you use for running an web application. Pretty normal stuff. As you have toΒ  take the servers offline you do maintenance site can be slow or not available as maybe no enough serves there to handle load.Β 

Hi Jabs,Give me a shout if you need a hand.πŸ˜€πŸ˜€πŸ˜€πŸ˜€πŸ˜€πŸ˜€πŸ˜€πŸ˜€πŸ˜€πŸ˜€

• Like 1