Matilda & Martynas (2019) Part #1

Right now Matilda is something of a novelty and the quality of image stands out in VH in fact she may even be sweeping the board as regards click time popularity. However and looking ahead she needs to think about the next stage i.e. retaining interest possibly with Emily if she returns and other guests. Looking to the long term she will need to share the burden a bit to pace herself and prevent staleness and fatigue.

• Like 1

8 hours ago, squish said:

Right now Matilda is something of a novelty and the quality of image stands out in VH in fact she may even be sweeping the board as regards click time popularity. However and looking ahead she needs to think about the next stage i.e. retaining interest possibly with Emily if she returns and other guests. Looking to the long term she will need to share the burden a bit to pace herself and prevent staleness and fatigue.

Would not expect any big change at all,and remember if Vhtv wasn't puted the house offline the routines(basicaly..empty house..then half night cam show)would be even bigger.Cam shows it's their jobs and from what i seen it's addicting for them.An good VHTV house,with some real life and good amount of sex(that looks minimal natural and real)it's miles better than this web cams routines empty of true emotions.Well..unless they don't archive the tokens goals then..true cries.

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, Sparkles said:

It's the other famous cam star from the team.. 

Would that be Emily? My first impression was that she looked a bit different from that original twitter image of Emily but could be wrong.

14 minutes ago, squish said:

Would that be Emily? My first impression was that she looked a bit different from that original twitter image of Emily but could be wrong.

No. It's christine.. used to work at stella houses. They have a big crew on chaturbate