Matilda & Martynas (2019) Part #1

Just now, firewall said:

is it another camgirl? I can't believe this

She's already been on here. She got kicked out because she didn't sleep there. Now she has her boyfriend friend there and she is trying again. 

4 minutes ago, Amy3 said:

She's already been on here. She got kicked out because she didn't sleep there. Now she has her boyfriend friend there and she is trying again. 

ok I don't follow alot VH at this moment, I have lost many interest with all this technical problem almost everydays and with this video quality not very good

• Like 1

Just now, firewall said:

ok I don't follow alot VH at this moment, I have lost many interest with all this technical problem almost everydays and with this video quality not very good

Read this. Technical problems are unacceptable, I'll grant you that. But the cam quality, here's the deal. 👇

Normally I would ignore cams but am prepared to make an exception here partly because of her attractiveness 

Just now, Amy3 said:

Did do any prep before the camshow? Did she take a shower, enema, makeup, etc... Did she do any prep?

She took a shower and shaved her legs at least. Attention to detail my friend.

Just now, waldi said:

the cams in bedroom are not too bad

in this bedroom yes but this is an exeption on VH,all the camera should be like this one in front of the bed and closer for see good,more far they are and more we lose on quality 

• Like 1

Just now, waldi said:

the cams in bedroom are not too bad

But the CB is still the best view. She better hope that VHTV subs leave a cam view on her while they watch her cam show. I see no reason to watch VHTV at all. This is going to be a problem for her. 

Also, if she gets popular with the VHTV boys then she'll need to cut the chat off for non token carrying CB people.