Matilda & Martynas (2019) Part #1

19 minutes ago, Amy3 said:

I won't get into all that. As we know voyeurism is what VHTV says it is and each of us can define it our own way. I just want to know if VHTV really thinks that people wearing masks counts as voyeurism in their eyes. If so, what difference does it really make if a tenant lives in the apt or not. 

We have seen people wearing masks in VH. I assume VH has no problem with that. But in my opinion wearing a mask or not has nothing to do with voyeurism, although we, voyeurs, are not happy about that, it doesn't remove the fact that we are "spying on people engaged in intimate behaviours, such as undressing, sexual activity, or other actions usually considered to be of a private nature" which is the fundamental meaning of voyeurism.

Just now, mib82 said:

Stay cam shows out of the VH for God sake!!!!!!!!! Enouuuuugh!!!!!

If VHTV valued the idea of "fly on the wall" type voyeurism, they should agree. But, there is too much money to lose so camstars it is. Those poor tenants who try to "be real" are just saps. You can't have it both ways forever VHTV. You will progress yourself right into Spygasm voyeurism. 

1 minute ago, pahman said:

We have seen people wearing masks in VH. I assume VH has no problem with that. But in my opinion wearing a mask or not has nothing to do with voyeurism, although we, voyeurs, are not happy about that, it doesn't remove the fact that we are "spying on people engaged in intimate behaviours, such as undressing, sexual activity, or other actions usually considered to be of a private nature" which is the fundamental meaning of voyeurism.

Ok, I disagree! A mask worn in the context of hiding from the cams demolishes the idea of voyeurism. It very clearly says, "I know you can see me, but I don't want you to see me, so I will try to hide from you". I'm a voyeur and the rule is when you get caught, you abandon ship and run, you don't stand there like a madman and keep on voyeuring unless your a psychopath. Lol 🤪