Matilda & Martynas (2019) Part #1

2 minutes ago, Amy3 said:

Not on CB though.

nope; that's why I was deeply surprised when people started to complain here, as she has got sex with her boyfriend the very first day

Just now, waldi said:

nope; that's why I was deeply surprised when people started to complain here, as she has got sex with her boyfriend the very first day

Me too! She proved she can do both. The only thing was that she didn't sleep there and bake cookies. Well, if VHTV doesn't have a problem with people wearing masks, then they truly don't give a shit about voyeurism so who cares if the girl lives there or not. Seriously!

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Amy3 said:

Haha! She isn't going to do that. She needs to entice the subs to leave a cam turned on her and not just watch CB. 

I don't think she does private shows. That's usually how the camstars get the VHTV guys watching. 

I think she will do private shows when she will start getting more followers and more tokens. With private shows you ask people to pay a certain amount of tokens to watch.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Amy3 said:

Well, if VHTV doesn't have a problem with people wearing masks, then they truly don't give a shit about voyeurism so who cares if the girl lives there or not. Seriously!

vhtv took hasty action, but they reconsidered it, that's why we can watch her again.

1 minute ago, Amy3 said:

Me too! She proved she can do both. The only thing was that she didn't sleep there and bake cookies. Well, if VHTV doesn't have a problem with people wearing masks, then they truly don't give a shit about voyeurism so who cares if the girl lives there or not. Seriously!

What we are doing is voyeurism. The rest is just noise.