B1 Girls on Vacation - General Topic January 2019 #2

4 minutes ago, djoko00 said:

exactly my point 😂 this is a part of her  intriguing and mysterious  side you cannot leave the movie in the middle and pretend you got it all wait until the end maybe maybe youll got something 😂

it's more an actor side to me,this is exactly this type of girls rlc search and want,nothing more than teasing for exciting the people for they take suscription,I watch this type of girls max 5 mn per day and it's already too much

1 minute ago, firewall said:

it's more an actor side to me,this is exactly this type of girls rlc search and want,nothing more than teasing for exciting the people for they take suscription,I watch this type of girls max 5 mn per day and it's already too much

yes i said this before serra doing nothing for rlc is a very good business for all parties serra is a out of ordinary girl and clients want something new well its a new type of voyeurism  

13 minutes ago, djoko00 said:

exactly my point 😂 this is a part of her  intriguing and mysterious  side you cannot leave the movie in the middle and pretend you got it all wait until the end maybe maybe youll got something 😂

Every story has a beginning, a body, and a climax--Sera has the body, she has begun and now I'm waiting for the climax 😉

• Like 2

Just now, happyone said:

Every story has a beginning, a body, and a climax--Sera has the body, she has begun and now I'm waiting for the climax 😉

She might not be everyone's favourite although she's mine of the current cast, but she certainly gets a lot of attention judging by the posts...😍

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, presolone1 said:

I can give you the following of his dismal sight, after the couch Will be taking a bath, put on her panties and fold, and it will be the end of the movie !!!!! awesome

You should have give a spoiler alert warning--you spoiled the ending 😏