B1 Girls on Vacation - General Topic January 2019 #2

If Gina gets pissed off and does not talk to Sera----we will absolutely know who the person causing the conflict would be--

I hope however, that everything is amicable and we have a little competition between the girls now  favoring the viewers :biggrin:

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, happyone said:

If Gina gets pissed off and does not talk to Sera----we will absolutely know who the person causing the conflict would be--

I hope however, that everything is amicable and we have a little competition between the girls now  favoring the viewers :biggrin:

Gina will be just fine with Sera...mark my word.  Same MO...Gina is just nicer about it.

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, nagachilli2 said:

I'm not sure, but they were both awake on their phones when Karina left and were well aware when she was going...

10 minutes ago, SierraTM said:

I mean to say if Daisy bumped into Sera or Mila in the morning.

But it does not matter now, Sera was awake when the cleaning lady was in. She should have heard her and realised one of her house mates had left.

And the door to Sera's room was open when Karina rolled her suitcase to the stairs. I am not so sure she didn't lean in and say goodbye, but not sure as I got to Sera's room too late to see. But I did see the door was open and Sera and Mila were both on the bed.

• Like 1

il y a 6 minutes, piedpiper1968 a dit :

And the door to Sera's room was open when Karina rolled her suitcase to the stairs. I am not so sure she didn't lean in and say goodbye, but not sure as I got to Sera's room too late to see. But I did see the door was open and Sera and Mila were both on the bed.

Yes I remember seeing this as it played out earlier this morning.

Karina was real quick, so probably that good for nothing Sera didn't realise at that moment.

But ever since she totally pretended not to know when Amina was leaving, this girl can be a real bitch when it comes to interpersonal relationship.

• Like 2

2 hours ago, menouscope2015 said:

Remember the night they spent together in B1... Stella wanted Gina so much that night ... 

I remember one night in B1 (now Daisys room) where Lola and Stella had it going on in the bed, not full on sex like girls do now, but really close, and Gina stood at the end of the bed watching, and when the other girls ask her to join in, she went to her room and stayed there. She used to to what Nicole often did when things happened. Stood there so it looked like she participated to get the "bonus" that night without doing anything. Nicole did do her part when it come to bringing guys over, Gina only did childish things, just like Laima has been until yesterday with Elvira, Gina never went that far as I remember (Kissing another woman).

RLC, bring back Sofie instead.

• Like 1