Courtney, Heather (2019) Part #1

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I love watching tenants in other apartments meeting different tenants for the first time. 0% chance of anything sexual happening but I love seeing established tenants getting along for the first time. And I'm really glad to see Stifler and Darcie traveling about and hanging out in different apartments.

• Like 2

12 minutes ago, miscvoyeur said:

I love watching tenants in other apartments meeting different tenants for the first time. 0% chance of anything sexual happening but I love seeing established tenants getting along for the first time. And I'm really glad to see Stifler and Darcie traveling about and hanging out in different apartments.

D&S there is a real surprise. Wonder if they will visit Lisa & Grant and Trixie & Leah too?

9 minutes ago, jabbath1987 said:

D&S there is a real surprise. Wonder if they will visit Lisa & Grant and Trixie & Leah too?

I thought about that too. At this point anything is possible.

As much as I like Courtney, even I admit that I think it would have been a lot better if they could have met L/P if they were still living here.

• Like 1

Just now, miscvoyeur said:

I thought about that too. At this point anything is possible.

As much as I like Courtney, even I admit that I think it would have been a lot better if they could have met L/P if they were still living here.

My guess is they use these visits maybe for looking at other place and to improve their managers skills. Getting new ideas and talking with tenants about their experience. Because til now it's very obvious they are not interested in crazy parties there.

il y a 39 minutes, miscvoyeur a dit :

It's refreshing too see a non sexual slant to events now and again.

• Like 1