Leora & Paul General Chat Topic 2019 #2

54 minutes ago, Pepe said:

Taking bets everyone what are the odds of something happening since nose picker is in bed. I am going with 65%

Zero in my opinion, As much as I would love to be wrong, she has been showing us she has a cold this last 24 hours. 

I wish she would move the class table back where it used to be in the Guest Room, it partially interferes with the view from premium camera 3. 😺 

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, jimbo4 said:

Zero in my opinion, As much as I would love to be wrong, she has been showing us she has a cold this last 24 hours. 

I wish she would move the class table back where it used to be in the Guest Room, it partially interferes with the view from premium camera 3. 😺 

Jimbo is right, nothing going to happened as long as paul is there😫

9 minutes ago, jimbo4 said:

You could be right there's not been any real signs of anything. 

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, SPYING 1 said:

Pepe to bad that when paul had a friend come over a while back & Leora was play with herself they didn't catch her & tag team her😜

I would rather watch her alone than with nose picker or anyone else for that matter other than Pepe. 

• Like 4