Leora & Paul General Chat Topic 2019 #2

Squirrel Nutkin said:

That was a Siberian hamster, my fluffy-tailed friend...

They're just cute enough to be dangerous competitors for Leora's attentions...

She just never sees me cumming coming.

I see The Goddess bandaging Eva's paw. Does anyone know what happened and will it impede her ability to chase us off?

• Like 1

FYI for all you (non) historians: Leora usually bates between 12PM-4:30PM local time. At least 80% of her bates occur in the early afternoon.  Odds that she'll bate late in the evening are nil - more so that Paul is home (whether or not he's asleep). If Paul was away, there's a 5% chance she'll get a toy to play with.  

One more thing: If she bates in the tub, it's usually early evening and Paul is definitely not home.

If you don't know these facts, you're not a true Leora voyeur - HAND IN YOUR MEMBERSHIP CARD!

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Howard said:

FYI for all you (non) historians: Leora usually bates between 12PM-4:30PM local time. At least 80% of her bates occur in the early afternoon.  Odds that she'll bate late in the evening are nil - more so that Paul is home (whether or not he's asleep). If Paul was away, there's a 5% chance she'll get a toy to play with.  

One more thing: If she bates in the tub, it's usually early evening and Paul is definitely not home.

If you don't know these facts, you're not a true Leora voyeur - HAND IN YOUR MEMBERSHIP CARD!

LOL

And actually I'm technically not a Siberian hamster but Sokolov's Dwarf Hamster. I'm smaller than a golden hamster at only 4 inches and live in the deserts of Mongolia and China which is why I never go out of the flat despite my fur. I migrated North because I heard The Goddess liked stripey animals.

• Like 2

12 minutes ago, BBsq69 said:

And actually I'm technically not a Siberian hamster but Sokolov's Dwarf Hamster. I'm smaller than a golden hamster at only 4 inches and live in the deserts of Mongolia and China which is why I never go out of the flat despite my fur. I migrated North because I heard The Goddess liked stripey animals.

The question is: Are you big enough to wear a hamster cam, but small enough that Scooter won't notice you? We need to beef-up our surveillance, especially since we understand that Jugghead and Aussie are starting a pizza delivery service in Krasnoyarsk. They could thwart our plans to rescue the Goddess from her lonely captivity.

hamstercam.jpg

• Like 4

12 minutes ago, Foamy T. Squirrel said:

The question is: Are you big enough to wear a hamster cam, but small enough that Scooter won't notice you? We need to beef-up our surveillance, especially since we understand that Jugghead and Aussie are starting a pizza delivery service in Krasnoyarsk. They could thwart our plans to rescue the Goddess from her lonely captivity.

hamstercam.jpg  0

She enjoys a large sausage with extra cheese so Aussie is just now cutting the hole in the box.

• Like 2

17 minutes ago, Foamy T. Squirrel said:

hamstercam.jpg

I could give it a go. If she grew a bush I could hide between her legs.

At least I'm not a European Hamster. Those *******s are enormous. Eva would definitely eat one of them.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, BBsq69 said:

I could give it a go. If she grew a bush I could hide between her legs.

At least I'm not a European Hamster. Those *******s are enormous. Eva would definitely eat one of them.

One worry though. I've heard some people stick hamsters up their bottoms!!!! The Goddess would never do that ... surely 😮

• Like 1