Leora & Paul General Chat Topic 2019 #2

1 hour ago, Calle said:

Leora´s face sitting is just great, I would not mind being under her pressure (and I would know what to do there). Does any other girl on RLC do that?

I don't think any of the girls can do what Leora does, but some of them appear to have been taking lessons from her...

• Like 4

5 hours ago, Howard said:

Looks like Foamy is trying to look up her dress.

You dawg!!

In case you're wondering where I am - you can't see me through the material. We hamsters like the dark and we have to get real close to see anything. We can smell things from miles away and we she bates her sexual odours are overwhelming.

• Like 2

3 hours ago, Foamy T. Squirrel said:

I don't think any of the girls can do what Leora does, but some of them appear to have been taking lessons from her...

Running the risk of some people saying I ... I of all people ... am disrepecting The Goddess by mentioning others, which I can assure them I am not, many have tried to follow her example but in the end they cannot compete with her dedication. The last 2 to attempt it have been: Chloe, who have I liked since she appeared in another flat but there's a lot less from her then there was when she started; Ulyana, who I believe was a worthy challenger but has run into relationship problems and has gone very quiet.

Nelly, who has always been a great entertainer and has had some very wild toy shows in her bedroom, has just had a couple of days bating on the couch and Eva did do some naked painting the other day around having close up sex with Sam reminiscent of L&P's Summer of Love, but nowhere near as good.

Apart from technically not quite matching her, these others are simply not The Goddess. How can you compete with a deity? They just don't have the arse for it and The Goddess knows herself so well she knows exactly what she is doing to herself and us.

LONG LIVE THE GODDESS!

A rather pointless call to arms considering her immortality.

• Like 7

5 hours ago, esanders9863 said:

Could you very kindly explain what exactly is a Woodland Creatures

Technically, any of the forest dwelling creatures, as in ( do I make the list in alphabetical order, or do I stir up the Woodland Hornets ? ) opossums, racoons, skunks, squirrels, and we will even throw in hamsters, even if they are confused as to which sub species they are.

This does not include overstuffed kitty cats.:wink:

However, let all of the above be fore warned. Eva informs me that she has been sorting out the various scents being emitted from Leora's panty drawer, and is patiently waiting for the perpetrators of those scents, to dare stick their noses out of the drawer.     ::)

• Like 4
  • Upvote 1

To my knowledge, she's only created portraits of a dog, a wolf, an owl, and various rag dolls of other animals, including human characters. No skunks or squirrels or woolly mammoths or cats. Not sure about a hamster. We outsiders must suffer the heartbreak of unrequited love, while Scutus could easily visit any time he chooses. Dogs seem to enchant her in excess of their worth. Oh, woe unto us.

So much for social justice...

• Like 4
  • Upvote 1

12 minutes ago, Foamy T. Squirrel said:

To my knowledge, she's only created portraits of a dog, a wolf, an owl, and various rag dolls of other animals, including human characters. No skunks or squirrels or woolly mammoths or cats. Not sure about a hamster. We outsiders must suffer the heartbreak of unrequited love, while Scutus could easily visit any time he chooses. Dogs seem to enchant her in excess of their worth. Oh, woe unto us.

So much for social justice...

What about Aussies or Kangaroos? Sawley she must have.

• Like 3