Leora & Paul General Chat Topic 2019 #2

Just now, Foamy T. Squirrel said:

I got a bad feeling about this newbie. All he needs to do is bark, identify as a dog, and enter the dog rescue program, and then we've got a massive competition problem around here...

got a problem.jpeg

Other dogs don't tend to last more than a few hours after Eva has vetted them.

• Like 1

52 minutes ago, BBsq69 said:

And actually I'm technically not a Siberian hamster but Sokolov's Dwarf Hamster. I'm smaller than a golden hamster at only 4 inches and live in the deserts of Mongolia and China which is why I never go out of the flat despite my fur. I migrated North because I heard The Goddess liked stripey animals.

I just got a phone call from a relative who reads the forum who told me that I am confused. In fact I am a Campbell's Hamster. Very similar looking as I am to many other species in the area. Some of my relatives do live in Russia and apparently I can function at -31.8C but I'm still not leaving the flat!

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Howard said:

FYI for all you (non) historians: Leora usually bates between 12PM-4:30PM local time. At least 80% of her bates occur in the early afternoon.  Odds that she'll bate late in the evening are nil - more so that Paul is home (whether or not he's asleep). If Paul was away, there's a 5% chance she'll get a toy to play with.  

One more thing: If she bates in the tub, it's usually early evening and Paul is definitely not home.

If you don't know these facts, you're not a true Leora voyeur - HAND IN YOUR MEMBERSHIP CARD!

Howard, the situation has changed somewhat this past few month, and you really must get up to date 😹 Its really not unusual for her to bate whilst Paul is in the house and even within the last 48 hours she actually partially aroused herself while he sat next to her on the couch, then she stood up and walked into the Bathroom and finished in style whilst he remained AWAKE on the couch. And he was well aware of what was going on, but needs must when you are a kept man.

She has also changed her bating times, possibly to fit in with a particular time zone, its not unusual for her to now bate up till 0200, and many times Paul obliges and goes to bed or pretends to sleep on the couch in the LR whilst she plays in the GR. 😸

• Like 2

The passion killer has just risen and is showering, that's killed of any hope of a bate from The Little One, perhaps a BJ to keep him happy....Not a great week so far folks is it..😿

At least she has taken notice moved the table back into the GR, There is no obstruction now but we need something to see.😸

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, jimbo4 said:

The passion killer has just risen and is showering, that's killed of any hope of a bate from The Little One, perhaps a BJ to keep him happy....Not a great week so far folks is it..😿

At least she has taken notice moved the table back into the GR, There is no obstruction now but we need something to see.😸

Not exactly sure what the hell he's doing goes to bed for a short time gets up sets on the couch like a potato goes back to bed gets up again and then showers. WTF! 

25 minutes ago, jimbo4 said:

Howard, the situation has changed somewhat this past few month, and you really must get up to date 😹 Its really not unusual for her to bate whilst Paul is in the house and even within the last 48 hours she actually partially aroused herself while he sat next to her on the couch, then she stood up and walked into the Bathroom and finished in style whilst he remained AWAKE on the couch. And he was well aware of what was going on, but needs must when you are a kept man.

She has also changed her bating times, possibly to fit in with a particular time zone, its not unusual for her to now bate up till 0200, and many times Paul obliges and goes to bed or pretends to sleep on the couch in the LR whilst she plays in the GR. 😸

Disagree.  I've uploaded enough content to know most of her bating is done early afternoon.  That's not to say she isn't "allowed" to bate other times.  But if I was a betting man, I'd clean house giving odds if she was to bate tonight (or most nights).

1 minute ago, Howard said:

Disagree.  I've uploaded enough content to know most of her bating is done early afternoon.  That's not to say she isn't "allowed" to bate other times.  But if I was a betting man, I'd clean house giving odds if she was to bate tonight (or most nights).

I'm not implying she will bate tonight, in fact I have already stated a couple of hours ago that I thought the chances of that happening was zero.

Yes most of her bating was done early afternoon, but recently things have changed , possibly because he is not enclined to leave the apartment for an hour in the present climate whilst she pleasures, but nevertheless she now does it whenever and wherever she chooses irrespective of time.😸

• Like 2

9 minutes ago, Howard said:

LOL, you'd better be talkin' terabytes of content because you'd be looking like the amateur. Any way, jimbo4 is correct. She has altered her patterns lately and she is nothing like she was years ago. It's been clearly talked about here before. With all due respect.

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, jugghead said:

LOL, you'd better be talkin' terabytes of content because you'd be looking like the amateur. Any way, jimbo4 is correct. She has altered her patterns lately and she is nothing like she was years ago. It's been clearly talked about here before. With all due respect.

In the distant past you could certainly rely on a fairly narrow window of about 2 to 5 p.m. her time. I don't watch enough now to know if that is still the case but I wouldn't rule out any time even if Paul is there - she can still use the shower.

• Like 3
  • Upvote 1

1 minute ago, BBsq69 said:

In the distant past you could certainly rely on a fairly narrow window of about 2 to 5 p.m. her time. I don't watch enough now to know if that is still the case but I wouldn't rule out any time even if Paul is there - she can still use the shower.

Agreed.

• Like 1