Leora & Paul General Chat Topic 2019 #2

19 minutes ago, Pepe said:

Skunk sense( not scent tubby) tells me he will be gone overnight tommorow. Can't divulge my intelligence. 

It's possible, although this last 2-3 weeks he has departed on a Thursday I think, although I could be wrong. Tomorrow will tell 😸

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Howard said:

FYI for all you (non) historians: Leora usually bates between 12PM-4:30PM local time. At least 80% of her bates occur in the early afternoon.  Odds that she'll bate late in the evening are nil - more so that Paul is home (whether or not he's asleep). If Paul was away, there's a 5% chance she'll get a toy to play with.  

One more thing: If she bates in the tub, it's usually early evening and Paul is definitely not home.

If you don't know these facts, you're not a true Leora voyeur - HAND IN YOUR MEMBERSHIP CARD!

I miss a lot of activity, since I'm on the other side of the earth and am usually asleep. But yes, these times work out according to my time zone -- on average --, but she's been showing up at surprising times, which is always a treat when it happens. So, I don't think you are horribly wrong about this. She probably is pleased to know that she is beloved by the entire world, and attempts to accommodate little woodland creatures in North America when she gets a chance.

• Like 3

11 minutes ago, Foamy T. Squirrel said:

I miss a lot of activity, since I'm on the other side of the earth and am usually asleep. But yes, these times work out according to my time zone -- on average --, but she's been showing up at surprising times, which is always a treat when it happens. So, I don't think you are horribly wrong about this. She probably is pleased to know that she is beloved by the entire world, and attempts to accommodate little woodland creatures in North America when she gets a chance.

Could you very kindly explain what exactly is a Woodland Creatures

Somebody around here is wayyyy too consumed with jealousy of Paul. And honestly, Leora loves Paul, not us, and I'm tired of hearing constant and serious insults directed at Paul. We have a rule about annoying squirrels and members around here.

It's one thing to poke friendly fun at Paul, but another to constantly harp on hatred.

• Like 6

9 minutes ago, esanders9863 said:

I really don't know what's going on inside your head but you don't need to explain any more why you're relating people in North America to a Disney movie photo

We were talking about time zones, and Leora is 12-15 hours ahead of North America. In other words, most of the South and North American members are asleep when she's awake. ☹️ The clip is from "Sleeping Beauty," Courtesy of the photographer, aka Pepe.

• Like 1