3K(Kamila, Kristy and Kaley) General thread January 2019 #2 / February #1

15 hours ago, Calle said:

Kristy would deserve an orgasm, but this guy cannot give it. I do not know if Kristy has ever experienced one. The only foreplay they have is Kristy putting the condom on - and then Kristy keeps her panties on. I think the guy did not have the condom on in the second half, don´t they know that is unsafe? And Kristy´s blowjobs are getting better every time, but she does not make the guy cum, he wants to do it himself and on Kristy´s back again, strange. And as Kristy has long hair, RLC should have instructions that the hair must always be tied up when giving blowjobs - subscribers´ humble requirement.

She had quite a few orgasms with him. But of course it takes a real man to understand that!

• Like 1

2 hours ago, kris66 said:

She had quite a few orgasms with him. But of course it takes a real man to understand that!

Kristy moans loudly all the time as if she had pains. The harder and quicker the guy thrusts, the louder she moans. Maybe you think that those loud voices mean she has had orgasm. But listen to her more carefully and compare her for example to Leora. You will learn that the climax is much different from the preceding sensations, and you can definitely tell when it takes place (unless the woman fakes it or does not want to show it). Unfortunately many of the RLC girls are in the same situation, they seem to kind of enjoy sex with their partner, but then later, the guy cares only about himself, especially those who draw their dicks out when ejaculating. Very seldom can we see a guy here who knows the "ladies first" principle.

10 minutes ago, Calle said:

Kristy moans loudly all the time as if she had pains. The harder and quicker the guy thrusts, the louder she moans. Maybe you think that those loud voices mean she has had orgasm. But listen to her more carefully and compare her for example to Leora. You will learn that the climax is much different from the preceding sensations, and you can definitely tell when it takes place (unless the woman fakes it or does not want to show it). Unfortunately many of the RLC girls are in the same situation, they seem to kind of enjoy sex with their partner, but then later, the guy cares only about himself, especially those who draw their dicks out when ejaculating. Very seldom can we see a guy here who knows the "ladies first" principle.

zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz another dude with a huge fantasy who assume too much.

7 hours ago, kris66 said:

zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz another dude with a huge fantasy who assume too much.

You clearly misunderstand me, I am not talking about fantasy but reality. Fantasy would mean that I would see wonderful sex on RLC, but the reality shows that it is very rare. The less experienced may get more easily excited and fantasize much, but as a realist, I notice that too many RLC girls have to accept unsatisfying sex.

2 minutes ago, Calle said:

You clearly misunderstand me, I am not talking about fantasy but reality. Fantasy would mean that I would see wonderful sex on RLC, but the reality shows that it is very rare. The less experienced may get more easily excited and fantasize much, but as a realist, I notice that too many RLC girls have to accept unsatisfying sex.

Reality? ha ha... It's amazing how much some of you here think you know it all... To me that is fantasy and assuming things. Not at all reality....

5 minutes ago, kris66 said:

Reality? ha ha... It's amazing how much some of you here think you know it all... To me that is fantasy and assuming things. Not at all reality....

Yes, we are different, we see different things when watching a site like this. I suggest you accept that and do not think that your opinions are the only correct ones.

Well there goes the neighborhood, The penthouse will again be in death mode. No more fun. no more parties, no more sex everywhere, no more life in the penthouse, just a scowl on the face of Kamila. All good things have to come to an end. Back to a dead thread again.

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, Thestarider said:

Well there goes the neighborhood, The penthouse will again be in death mode. No more fun. no more parties, no more sex everywhere, no more life in the penthouse, just a scowl on the face of Kamila. All good things have to come to an end. Back to a dead thread again.

2 minutes ago, Thestarider said:

You need to watch another apartment, and stop your remarks about this apartment. most of really enjoy this apartment

• Like 1

1 minute ago, jham said:

You need to watch another apartment, and stop your remarks about this apartment. most of really enjoy this apartment

Interesting comment,  with the good there is always bad. Such is life, it is called balance. Kamila has ruined the Penthouse, and I do watch all of the apartments, and if I choose to comment on this forum about any them, I will !!!! I also read the majority of the forum and all of the  different threads for all of the voyeur sites. All opinions on this forum carry the same of amount weight, and are all considered to be equal.

• Like 2

I actually like that Kami has returned because now she gives me reason to totally ignore this place. One less apartment to worry about as long as she's in it. Somebody wake me up in 49 minutes when she goes on her next "vacation."

• Like 4