3K(Kamila, Kristy and Kaley) General thread January 2019 #2 / February #1

57 minutes ago, piedpiper1968 said:

Perhaps VHTV might be something for you to review. I personally only like two of the apartments on VHTV but that might be more suited to your likes.

I don´t think Kristy or Leora or Samantha can be seen on VHTV.

Kristy would deserve an orgasm, but this guy cannot give it. I do not know if Kristy has ever experienced one. The only foreplay they have is Kristy putting the condom on - and then Kristy keeps her panties on. I think the guy did not have the condom on in the second half, don´t they know that is unsafe? And Kristy´s blowjobs are getting better every time, but she does not make the guy cum, he wants to do it himself and on Kristy´s back again, strange. And as Kristy has long hair, RLC should have instructions that the hair must always be tied up when giving blowjobs - subscribers´ humble requirement.

25 minutes ago, Calle said:

Kristy would deserve an orgasm, but this guy cannot give it. I do not know if Kristy has ever experienced one. The only foreplay they have is Kristy putting the condom on - and then Kristy keeps her panties on. I think the guy did not have the condom on in the second half, don´t they know that is unsafe? And Kristy´s blowjobs are getting better every time, but she does not make the guy cum, he wants to do it himself and on Kristy´s back again, strange. And as Kristy has long hair, RLC should have instructions that the hair must always be tied up when giving blowjobs - subscribers´ humble requirement.

He has cummed on her face several times, so that he does it on her back this time because maybe she didnt want the cum in her face this time is fine. Also it sounded like she came.