3K(Kamila, Kristy and Kaley) General thread January 2019 #2 / February #1

29 minutes ago, Johnny 5 said:

WOW! 😍 That was the hottest shave I've ever seen ❤️❤️❤️ I love the fantastic Candy (the blonde)

Yes, it is great that this apartment has guests replacing the traveling tenants. Some days after the Angels left, the blonde came back (well, she is originally dark-haired), went directly to the shower and as Johnny 5 pointed out, showed us in detail how she shaves her pussy  I guess Candy is a correct name for her - she looks like a candy that is tasted by licking first.

I have always wondered why women shave their pussies. Maybe some female CC members can answer that. Do they really do it just for themselves, without nobody else knowing about it? I doubt it. As a man, I think and hope that they do it for men, to help them see the pussy better, to help them lick it in oral sex, which the woman will definitely enjoy if done properly. But after one has started shaving, it has to be repeated quite often, otherwise the short stubble will irritate the woman´s skin and tingle the man´s tongue. 

I would like to see Candy as a permanent tenant, I like to watch her pretty little firm breasts and the whole body more than watching Kamila. Maybe she could give us new experiences when living there permanently, though I do not think she has a boyfriend nearby, as she does not seem to live in Moscow, coming always with a suitcase. And the angel who gave the blowjob in the restroom could replace Kaley whose main activities are lying on the couch, watching TV and her phone at the same time, and enjoying 10 second orgasms in the tub under running water.

On 1/13/2019 at 5:20 PM, kris66 said:

Some people are not just about looks but what's inside a person...I guess you need to grow up to understand that concept.

Thank God, there are people like you, who remind me of this, Kristy, is definitely in love with this person, for the next month

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1

That was a BJ behind her hair, but she did not continue for long. As usual, the guy started jerking off and Kristy went down to lick his balls, I thought the guy would come on her face. But no, Kristy turned on her stomach and the guy came on her back. Strange sex, Kristy had her panties on and did not get even close to climax, the guy took care of himself only, in the end his mouth is always full open and he seems to breath with his tongue like dogs. And in the beginning, no oral foreplay, just the condom on and let´s go. Kristy would deserve a better lover.

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, Calle said:

That was a BJ behind her hair, but she did not continue for long. As usual, the guy started jerking off and Kristy went down to lick his balls, I thought the guy would come on her face. But no, Kristy turned on her stomach and the guy came on her back. Strange sex, Kristy had her panties on and did not get even close to climax, the guy took care of himself only, in the end his mouth is always full open and he seems to breath with his tongue like dogs. And in the beginning, no oral foreplay, just the condom on and let´s go. Kristy would deserve a better lover.

Give her a Couple Months and she'll have someone else.  She seems to be the type that doesn't stay on the same Band Wagon for too long.

5 minutes ago, Calle said:

Yes, you are definitely right, Before Easter there is another guy in her bed, doing the same mistakes.

I agree that this guy is pretty clumsy in bed. That said, Kristy makes it pretty clear that she doesn't like foreplay by the way she pushes her partners away when they try to touch her pussy or go down on her. 

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, tripod2 said:

Kristy makes it pretty clear that she doesn't like foreplay by the way she pushes her partners away when they try to touch her pussy or go down on her. 

Kami is actually the same way. She has even flat out said that she doesn't like when guys go down on her.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, firewall said:

while kristy suck a dick we have kamila taking good time with our money...

Capture-2019-01-16-00-04-44-793.jpg

Unless Kami has been binge eating bonbons the past three weeks, there's no way in hell that's her ass. 😉

• Like 4