B4 Girls on Vacation - General Topic January 2019 #4

2 hours ago, cheesehead51 said:

It's entirely possible that ALL the B4 girls are going to have a party tonight.  This is a big surprise considering what's been going on lately.  Even Mila looks like she may give up her fuck date to attend.  I'm impressed.  This is what we need and I think they need it almost as bad.

They listened to me earlier...:dodgy:

4 hours ago, legrandrobert said:

Well, Replays not working, Freezing images, Slow loading cams, Repeat tenants, Empty apts, Frequent UMs finally made me do my best decisions, and with the price of almost $100 Canadian dollars per month, got the better of me.  I will quit RLC when this month's subscription ends wich is next week. I had a few good voyeur's fun in the last 4 years but it's time to quit.  I will renew with CC though to keep in touch with you guys.       GOODBYE RLC

Mine won't run out for a couple of months yet, but Rob I am right behind you.  The price for this shit is way too high.  Not to mention that if I miss something...I can't even get it on replay.  DONE RLC!

• Like 1

11 hours ago, cheesehead51 said:

Unbelievable.  She's gone 12 hours and when she finally comes home she goes straight upstairs, changes and goes to bed.  Did anybody see her even say hi to any of the other girls?  

She's likely tired. Most tired people go to bed.  :biggrin: