B4 Girls on Vacation - General Topic January 2019 #4

il y a 40 minutes, Sergio a dit :

me, I warned you to cancel, otherwise it is automatically renewed, maybe it's a sign of destiny and from tomorrow all the girls do orgies every night, surely

Ah yes Sergio, thanks for your reminder but I failed to follow through.

I don't need orgies everyday, now all I want is for RLC to start kicking the DO NOTHING girls and bring in new faces.

If they ask me who shall they kick first, first & foremost is Sera, followed by Leia. These 2 so-called leaders of their apartments are leading everyone to do nothing.

Usually I will say Daisy but obviously this bitch has someone's balls in RLC so she might be the last to go. Ironic isn't it?

il y a 28 minutes, cheesehead51 a dit :

I  know full well that I am the only one that still holds out a little hope for Sera but I can live with that.  Daisy is another story completely.  Yesterday when she was in the shower and the entire time she was facing away from the cams said it all.  She has absolutely no interest in doing anything for us.  As far as B2 I'm not even going to waste my time talking about them. They are worthless and the sooner they are gone the sooner we have a chance of getting someone in there that doesn't bore us to tears.

Yea just read what you wrote, more or less what i feel about them.

Edited by SierraTM
add on

29 minutes ago, SierraTM said:

Ah yes Sergio, thanks for your reminder but I failed to follow through.

I don't need orgies everyday, now all I want is for RLC to start kicking the DO NOTHING girls and bring in new faces.

If they ask me who shall they kick first, first & foremost is Sera, followed by Leia. These 2 so-called leaders of their apartments are leading everyone to do nothing.

Usually I will say Daisy but obviously this bitch has someone's balls in RLC so she might be the last to go. Ironic isn't it?

Yea just read what you wrote, more or less what i feel about them.

I'm just pretending they don't even exist.  I'll be gone from RLC in a month and they haven't been in B2 long enough to expect them to go so that's about all I ca n do. Just one more apartment to ignore 

1 hour ago, cheesehead51 said:

I  know full well that I am the only one that still holds out a little hope for Sera but I can live with that.  Daisy is another story completely.  Yesterday when she was in the shower and the entire time she was facing away from the cams said it all.  She has absolutely no interest in doing anything for us.  As far as B2 I'm not even going to waste my time talking about them. They are worthless and the sooner they are gone the sooner we have a chance of getting someone in there that doesn't bore us to tears.

You are not the only one still hoping for Sera.We are at least two. 

6 hours ago, SierraTM said:

Replays had been choppy over the past 2 weeks. Will stop and hang. Stop and hang like I am a free user.

Live streams will lag bad or pause when I open > than 2 tabs which was usually not the case. I stop at 4 tabs usually so not sure what is the problem.

Is there an increase of subs over the past month? What are these people thinking man?

No. I pay $45/mth for RLC and $30 for a month of replay...I only get a months worth at a time, so I can pull out easily if I have to...If I got more at a time, it would work out a bit cheaper, I'm sure, but I've been paying this since I started...

il y a 53 minutes, nagachilli2 a dit :

No. I pay $45/mth for RLC and $30 for a month of replay...I only get a months worth at a time, so I can pull out easily if I have to...If I got more at a time, it would work out a bit cheaper, I'm sure, but I've been paying this since I started...

Yep been paying this amount too since I started. It is not alot relative to my pay but it is alot for the current content we are having.

I was just wondering there is an increase of new subscribers which might be why some of us are lagging...

1 minute ago, nagachilli2 said:

Maybe the cleaning lady is staging a protest because the girls are taking her job off her, and she got a bit out of control with her feather duster...😏

She better not get too out of control or we'll have to have Elvira chase her with a banana 😁