Jane & Dick General Chat Topic 2019 #2

Kind of another not so entertaining night in the Jane and Dick household, I am happy to see the perfect little jewel again, but it appears she will be asleep in no time because of the presence of the wound up dude on the couch. I am looking for Jane to take our little Jewel into her room and teach her the pleasures that only another woman can give to another woman. It is a coming of age so to speak for the Perfect Little Jewel.

• Like 2

7 minutes ago, Thestarider said:

Kind of another not so entertaining night in the Kane and Dick household, I am happy to see the perfect little jewel again, but it appears she will be asleep in no time because of the presence of the wound up dude on the couch. I am looking for Jane to take our little Jewel into her room and teach her the pleasures that only another woman can give to another woman. It is a coming of age so to speak for the Perfect Little Jewel.

Philosophy of life  

Jewel left Jane in the bed to lay with our stranger on the sofa. It's her guy, she was trying to return the favor to Jane for sharing Dick?

Nearly 06:00 Dick still not home after leaving @1100 yesterday morning. 

Edited by charliefoxx69

20 minutes ago, charliefoxx69 said:

Jewel left Jane in the bed to lay with our stranger on the sofa. It's her guy, she was trying to return the favor to Jane for sharing Dick?

Nearly 06:00 Dick still not home after leaving @1100 yesterday morning. 

Jane is not the person to be alone she joined to the sofa