Leora & Paul General Chat Topic 2019 #3

19 hours ago, Aussie_oi_oi said:

Forgive me if I'm grumpy, it's 40 celsius and bloody to hot, my best friend has prostate cancer and last Wednesday found out my mum at 83 years has breast cancer. On top of that, I'm waiting for the 23rd to find out which major operation I need. So when I read useless crap about Paul if drives me nuts. Please if possible focus on the good things Leora and Paul do not the bad because there are a lot more important things in life. Bugger it's bloody hot here in Australia. 

Google traduction:

Hello Aussie_oi_oi I live at the antipodes of your country and yet I read and appreciate your messages. Keep your spirits up and I hope this will improve in your life.

• Like 4

52 minutes ago, jugghead said:

Wow, you're making me feel really sad. I would pass on a message from Leora just so you could get one, if that ever happened.

Thanks mate

34 minutes ago, Mittsy1 said:

Google traduction:

Hello Aussie_oi_oi I live at the antipodes of your country and yet I read and appreciate your messages. Keep your spirits up and I hope this will improve in your life.

Thanks, I'm trying

• Like 1

Hi leora or should I say yulia as you like to be called over  the phone when we spoke last you said your next bate would be just for me and you would point your sticky fingers towards the camera so I could zoom in and imagine the smell and taste of them well I'm here ready and waiting your forever loving and obedient servant.                           If she does can someone video it please

8 minutes ago, chris hillman said:

Hi leora or should I say yulia as you like to be called over  the phone when we spoke last you said your next bate would be just for me and you would point your sticky fingers towards the camera so I could zoom in and imagine the smell and taste of them well I'm here ready and waiting your forever loving and obedient servant.                           If she does can someone video it please

Oh Chris, have you taken your pills today? Sorry just jokin' around.

I bet you'll be hoping it's on a free camera then.

конечно, она читает, смотрит, когда у нее есть телефон и она прокручивает, у нее есть легкая улыбка, когда она видит сообщение, которое делает его счастливым, и это вызывает у нее желание мастурбировать

LEORA, если ты хочешь фаллоимитатор, возьми свой белый фаллоимитатор, он меньше с небольшим количеством смазки, и ты хорошо дрочишь перед камерой, что-то еще пытается удержать твой коричневый фаллоимитатор в киске, в которую ты наденешь трусики и ходить с