B2 Girls on Vacation - General Topic January 2019 #2 / February 2019 #1

9 minutes ago, spielo said:

Guess this is not her BF. She met him yesterday first time or met him in the disco or so... Maybe she is only gathering clicks - who knows.

But all my heart is with this guy - for his blue balls…. even if he his getting some bucks for this job 😂

It's her real bf, Spielo...believe it man...The cams are the issue. That's hard to grasp because she's been here before, she knows the score...He showered, with no worries, on his 1st day...It is all in Leia's hands what she wants to do on cam...We've had other girls here we weren't expecting much from when their boyfriends turned up, but they surprised the shit out of us...I'm willing to give them another coupla days...He might be going home then, anyway...:biggrin:

8 minutes ago, nagachilli2 said:

It's her real bf, Spielo...believe it man...The cams are the issue. That's hard to grasp because she's been here before, she knows the score...He showered, with no worries, on his 1st day...It is all in Leia's hands what she wants to do on cam...We've had other girls here we weren't expecting much from when their boyfriends turned up, but they surprised the shit out of us...I'm willing to give them another coupla days...He might be going home then, anyway...:biggrin:

I respect your opinion, okay, but you can´t convince me.... She could have sex under cover , she has experience from her bating… It might be a starting love story - and this takes more time than we have 😁

6 minutes ago, cheesehead51 said:

I agree

you do know that there is someone that is paid by RLC that will say. that leia and her RLC b/f have been together along time .and all that b/s don't you ..cheese but we can see that there is nothing REAL WITH LEIA AND HER RLC B/F.

2 minutes ago, bud2966 said:

you do know that there is someone that is paid by RLC that will say. that leia and her RLC b/f have been together along time .and all that b/s don't you ..cheese but we can see that there is nothing REAL WITH LEIA AND HER RLC B/F.

How could I not see it?

• Like 1

20 minutes ago, spielo said:

At 01:33 cam10, you can see a pad in the panties...

damn that is what happened with leias best friend when she was in b1 when it came back online.  and her b/f showed up after it was taken off line and b4 was opened..🤣🤣

4 hours ago, spielo said:

At 01:33 cam10, you can see a pad in the panties...

you know how the girls can be,put a pad is a good excuse for not having sex,I would be not surprised if she keep this pad during the next 10 days before  he leave

• Like 1

This apartment is a joke & an absolute "fxxk you" from RLC to us.

Three DO-NOTHING GIRLS.

One has a day job. One brought a sex doll to show us the middle finger & continues to do nothing. One seems like she is doing something actually all she does is also nothing.