B2 Girls on Vacation - General Topic January 2019 #2 / February 2019 #1

58 minutes ago, EMMETT111 said:

my guess is leia and bf went to a motel room 

Et le plus drole,c'est que c'est vous,les abonnés RLC qui payez la chambre d'hotel,merci a vous,souriez cheeeeeeeeeeese

"Isn't it ironic, don't you think"

Merci a Alanis Morissette pour cette sublime chanson  :biggrin:

6 hours ago, EMMETT111 said:

my guess is leia and bf went to a motel room 

Well isn't that a special long middle finger to all of the voyeur's who brought her back to Barcelona.

See the source image

At the top of the REALLIFECAM page it states very clearly "The Private Life of Other People 24/7" Now that is false advertising and I call BS.

• Like 2

Il y a 1 heure, Thestarider a dit :

Well isn't that a special long middle finger to all of the voyeur's who brought her back to Barcelona.

See the source image

At the top of the REALLIFECAM page it states very clearly "The Private Life of Other People 24/7" Now that is false advertising and I call BS.

Ah yes, this middle finger has be wagged at our face ever since these 3 good for nothings entered B2

Bo!njour ; Leia et bf sont rentrés, ils sont fatigués de leur nuit blanche au motel , ils vont dormir maintenant , ; Comme disait SierraTM .la vie privée 24/7 (serafima sous les couvertures et leia au motel ou sous les couvertures , BRAVO RLC !!!!!!! . J'ai stopper mon abonnement ;RLC n'aura plus mon argent 

29 minutes ago, BlackLeone said:

Damn it 😞 I was waiting to get premium until after my exams (which still aren't finished) so I missed that 😞 She's the only reason I will start paying..

She was covering up with a pillow...Save your money for another time...

5 hours ago, Thestarider said:

See the source image

I guess in "Real Life"  if there were cameras in my girl friend's room and I wanted to fuck...I would get a hotel room as well.  The reality joke on us is that whenever a male, whom is dragged into these apartments, gets a look at "reality", they either shut down.... or they completely upset the culture/balance of relationships between the girls.   In this case, he's managed to achieve both...lol. It happens EVERY SINGLE TIME!  KEEP THE GUYS OUT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!