B4 Girls on Vacation - General Topic January 2019 #5

13 hours ago, moos54 said:

VHTV and RLC are two completely different projects even if the goal first and make money with the product

For me, the big problem of VHTV is that they listen to too much their subscribers because in any case, you can not please everyone and you will always have someone to complain about any what, so yes they listen to their subscribers but in a sense they consider their participants like shit, it gives me the impression to see people go to the zoo to throw peanuts to the animals because it amuses them, we are really not far from it on VHTV, everything for show and sex to the detriment of the human

For RLC, I think it's different, you have couples who have been present for years while things are out of the ordinary, and yet they are always present, it means, in my opinion , that RLC considers the participants much more

The apartments in Barcelona work a little differently, girls come to the apartment, they receive a contribution to be seen by the cameras (in no way abnormal) and there is opportunity for girls to earn more money in the form of a bonus if they show a little more than the usual, all that to say that girls have no obligation to perform the show, but some do so because it allows them to earn much more money
They are Russian or Ukrainian and life is not as easy as for other countries so the aspect of making money easily by doing the show a bit must be quite attractive
Some are ready for everything and others a little less, for those who are a little less generally, they only stay a month, whereas if you're more open, you can stay longer and thus allow you to win again more money easy

For my part, I usually prefer shy girls because it helps to satisfy my voyeur eye because precisely it allows to have images of these people that could be considered as new because rare
Unlike girls who show up every night, when you see one or two, you already have everything you need

you said some things right, others not, if you read the complaints of this forum are all because the girls do not show, I think almost all the members who write, throw some peanuts to see more, the only difference between RLC and VHTV is that RLC is more refined, but in the end people pay only to see naked girls doing sexual activity, if I still pay to see these girls is because I still believe that something can change

I must say that I do not understand the fact that almost every night, this migration of girls and couples from one apartment to another, the result is always the same, that is, nothing