Samanta & Billy (2019) Part #1

il y a 7 minutes, waldi a dit :

I know; that's why I insist new users should use ready conclusions from previous battles, before they start another wrangle

You insist!!!!This is an open forum and I can say what I fucking like.If you don't like it ignore me.And just for the record I did not start another wrangle,I simply gave my opinion that you didn't like.And you can quit the new users shit.I would have thought an experienced CC member like you and others would welcome fresh blood.I am not Some red arsed kid FYI.

• Like 1

• Replies 380
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

7 minutes ago, miscvoyeur said:

To at least try to get back on topic, it's funny to see Stephan in Samantha's place in the bathtub with her and Stella at Matilda's place at the same time. Now if we could get Stella to fuck around with a guy, that would truly be some epic shit.

I'm starting to wonder if they're still married couple; I mean Stella & Stephan

il y a 43 minutes, miscvoyeur a dit :

It will only get ignored when they start to use the same people over and over.

Contrary to what a lot of people think, it's context that makes an apartment interesting, not just sex, and not even sex with different people. Piper is arguably one of the sexiest girls on the site and her and Hunter have sex very frequently. Bonnie and Clyde have different people over and have orgies fairly frequently, but there's a reason why both those apartments get ignored. At the end of the day, it's still the same shit going on in their places.

But when you take Samantha, who's in a relationship with Billy (who happens to be absent) and Stephan, who's married to Stella (who happens to be absent), suddenly the intrigue and excitement blows up, and it doesn't just become about some girl blowing some guy. I don't know if you were around for the whole Em and Sid fiasco, but there's a reason why people were glued to Em even though she technically didn't really do shit. Watching people in relationships fuck around without their partners around will almost always draw up some kind of hype. The whole thing with Lisa Grant and Juliet is another good example.Re

Re.your ref.to Em and Sid:Quite a number of months ago you put me right on them as I didn't understand there dynamic.Just saying.

2 hours ago, Bonaly said:

I dunno what you are all getting so excited about.You can watch exactly the same in many other APTS if you just care to look.A fuck is a fuck,a BJ a BJ no matter where.

When you have had over a year on VH you have probably seen sex in every form, every position and every orifice having something in it, either on the bed, on the floor, on the washing machine, in the bath etc etc. You name it and we have had it and after a while it just ceases to be exciting, interesting or surprising. Am not saying anything against it believe me but I found you can only watch the same thing over and over so many times before it gets very boring. The only things that change are the faces lol. 

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

3 hours ago, miscvoyeur said:

Even though it's still a little disappointing that he's not fucking Samantha, watching her give BJ's is a real treat. They just look like they feel awesome.

Didn't follow all the talk.. but he already fucked samantha and ethel in the other houses .. samantha in show and out show.. and ethel at least without show

1 minute ago, miscvoyeur said:

I already knew about the times he fucked Ethel but can you link any vids to when he fucked Samantha not in a cam show?

https://voyeur-house.tv/moments/realm22/cam15/hot-3some-oral-fucking-jul-12 (there are more videos from this day with oral and sam fucking stella, but sam being fucked is the only one i think). Possibly in their first house of stella&stephan could have been sex also without cam show.. but not totally sure, samantha first appearance was there 

Btw, and i think that billy&samantha are in a relationship the same way like kiramy&may was... like archie and may was and like matilda is .. no real relationship