B1 Girls on Vacation - General Topic January 2019 #5 / February #1

Anticipation...... She is making us wait.       Participation...…. or we won't take the bait.        Proclamation...….Sera isn't nearly so straight.

Panties on the floor...… or Sera might just find the door.    

It is now for Sera to grow...…..Long past time for Sera to show.  

There once was a Sera...……. she loved the snow.        Now this Sera has a fire...….. that burns deep down below. 

The Ice Princess Sera...…… Looked like a snow dove.          The new Incredible Aphrodite……..Cast her spell and will show us her love.

What a perfect tight round ass, so close I can smell the lavender and almost taste the sweet nectar. Serafabilous has been touched by the goddess of love, given all the best of the female form to make men desire her. She cast her spell and all men fell, but to her it is all just a game to get views and the top cam. Sadly she is wrong, men desire fulfillment and satisfaction. Simply put you have to give the dogs a bone every once in a while.

The Serafima virus continues these low works,its undermining work.
Another symptom appears on Ginger,the juvenile smile has disappeared from her pretty face, temporarily, I want to believe(FM)
The smile flew away, as well as her voluptuous masturbation, yes, the one, the one just before sinking into a soft sleep
Will the gentle masturbation of her waking,always be there, nothing is less certain
The fatigue caused by over exposure to the virus from living under the same roof, yet another symptom of the Serafima virus, although too early to be sure.
Gina seems immune, maybe a bit of hope, for the young and fizzy Ginger

Aside 

Mila in danger, but not as much as Jenn's bedroom lamp, yes Jenn,the witch with little white papers box and her puppet Frank, the only exciting fact of their evening, this broken lamp... :biggrin:

https://replay.reallifecam.com/view/26_7?ts=1549060389&from=share              O' ROUYAAAA... said M,Looked closely at Jenn's face, I think she saw the devil come out of the lamp,tough times to come,witch,i hope,i wish,but unfortunately, a witch always has a spare of cursed ball, to know what the oracles will predict