B1 Girls on Vacation - General Topic January 2019 #5 / February #1

8 minutes ago, Fagen said:

No I wouldnt see any problem with that, why would that be a problem? She is free to do what she wants, she would never go as far as Mila though but some massage maybe I think she would do. And again she been there before hanging out with Jenn and Frank so yeah 🙂

I think you misread me...Sera wouldn't take part in any of these paper lead shows. A massage, maybe, but I don't think she'd let Frank's hand get anywhere near her, apart from her back, if he was lucky...she wouldn't trust what was gonna be picked out of the box...

il y a 10 minutes, Fagen a dit :

No I wouldnt see any problem with that, why would that be a problem? She is free to do what she wants, she would never go as far as Mila though but some massage maybe I think she would do. And again Sera been there before hanging out with Jenn and Frank so yeah 🙂

Some of you guys are looking way to much into this with your theories hehe.

That prude in that party that Mila, Jenn & Frank had 2 nights ago? HAHAHAHAHAAA

Fxxk me. Probably she would be there at one corner of the bed looking at her phone all night.

It is easier to ask a chicken to chill at KFC than her being touched by Frank.

• Like 1

41 minutes ago, cheesehead51 said:

I don't think it's childish at all if Mila asked her to go with her and Sera turned her down figuring it was not the kind of party she wanted anything to do with.  Mila went anyway.  I think it has caused a rift between them but I never said Sera was pissed at her.  

How many times has Mila been to B1 and done a lot of Serafima's activities?...You would think Mila asked her for a kidney...Saying that, I really don't think their friendship has ended only because I don't believe anyone can be that petty to end a friendship over such a minor incident.

57 minutes ago, nagachilli2 said:

I'm not trying to defend Sera, I'm just looking at it from all angles. I don't know if she was pissed off at Mila for going to B3, she just didn't want to be any part of a stupid show with J&F. Mila might be pissed off with Sera because she didn't go...I'm just being devil's advocate here...and Sera seems to get on fine with Ginger...

You are right, she does seems to get on well with Ginger....For all I know, Serafima might be the victim in all of this

• Like 1

il y a 6 minutes, Sexytreach a dit :

You are right, she does seems to get on well with Ginger....For all I know, Serafima might be the victim in all of this

Hahahaha i actually don't want to expose you but I like your sense of humour there...

15 hours ago, SierraTM said:

I think maybe Max replied to Cheesy's post abit too hastily?

If I read Cheesy's post correctly, he was essentially saying that prude is a nice girl and she doesn't affect other girls or influence what they do.

Nope, absolutely not. As much as I can see, she influences what she can and escapes or avoid when she can't.

Like what I told Cheesy, she is a smart girl and she is playing the system well and getting away with it because some people & RLC thinks she is hot.

Imagine if she does not have that body and those large but saggy tits, you think anyone will think she is replay-worthy & will be fabulous?

What I can't understand is why replays of her sitting on the couch doing ABSOLUTELY NOTHING can make it to top 2 rows on Replay?

Not to mention doing her nails on her bed, lighting a candle so that she can do online shopping on her phone buried beneath her blanket? These are replay worthy?

These are what you are paying for? 

Edit: And I forgot to add, she shows nothing while doing all these. Maybe abit of her legs. Thats about it.

It was not haste...I am tired of folks on here making excuses for those who have signed an agreement to participate in an adult website and show nothing but contempt for those that pay for them to be there.  To say noting of RLC that allows them to get away with it.  Next up...the Twins!

3 hours ago, nagachilli2 said:

I think you misread me...Sera wouldn't take part in any of these paper lead shows. A massage, maybe, but I don't think she'd let Frank's hand get anywhere near her, apart from her back, if he was lucky...she wouldn't trust what was gonna be picked out of the box...

or trust anything that they might try to put in her box 😏

• Like 1

il y a 43 minutes, maxfactor a dit :

It was not haste...I am tired of folks on here making excuses for those who have signed an agreement to participate in an adult website and show nothing but contempt for those that pay for them to be thereTo say noting of RLC that allows them to get away with it.  Next up...the Twins!

Aye aye sir, exactly what I said in my post I agree with you totally.

This girls here signed their contracts and are supposedly on a job but some of them are fxxking not doing their jobs and get away with it because their employer thinks their customers are fools and absolute idiots.

The only way to correct such thinking is to stop supporting such employer because they don't deserve it.