B4 Girls on Vacation - General Topic February 2019 #1

I wonder if there might be a B4 party on the horizon for tonight.  Emilia and Bea returned from shopping with a lot of food and at least 2 or 3 bottles of alcoholic beverage. 😉  Haven't seen anything of Mila since she left Mr and Mrs Disgusting in B3 earlier.  I hope if there is a party that she will be there as Mistress of Ceremonies.  It's too bad Elvira is having a visit from Aunt Flow. 

Just now, JohnTheod said:

But she always leave B4 alone, i have never seen her leave with one of the girls.....i am refer to her second stay. I do not know what she was doing during her first stay.

We must be watching at different times because I very seldom see her leave alone and when she does she usually comes back in a couple hours with shopping bags.  Just because she leaves the house alone doesn't mean she is going to meet a man.  Or a woman for that matter.  She doesn't check in or out with me.  I wish she did.😊  If she does go to meet someone we will never know about it. 

51 minutes ago, cheesehead51 said:

We must be watching at different times because I very seldom see her leave alone and when she does she usually comes back in a couple hours with shopping bags.  Just because she leaves the house alone doesn't mean she is going to meet a man.  Or a woman for that matter.  She doesn't check in or out with me.  I wish she did.😊  If she does go to meet someone we will never know about it. 

From what i have seen she leaves every afternoon about 4:00-5:00pm alone... probably going to gym. But after gym she is certainly meet someone....she doesn't wander alone all day. But it is true, if she meets a man or woman we will never know.

She may be with Jenn and frank.

• Like 1