B4 Girls on Vacation - General Topic February 2019 #1

18 minutes ago, maxfactor said:

good thing the guys were there to make it soooooo much more interesting

As opposed to all the other times it was soooooo much more interesting when they weren't there, right? All the orgies and rampant sex that takes place without them, right? Oh wait, these girls are just as lame and dull regardless of who's there.

2 minutes ago, miscvoyeur said:

As opposed to all the other times it was soooooo much more interesting when they weren't there, right? All the orgies and rampant sex that takes place without them, right? Oh wait, these girls are just as lame and dull regardless of who's there.

Clearly you haven't been watching over the years.  Including last night in B4 and many nights in the these past few months.  Sorry you needing cock for a good time theory is all wet, so says my hard drive.  This would include Stella in my collection...sans Leo.

Just now, maxfactor said:

Sorry you needing cock for a good time theory is all wet

And I'm sorry you're such a homo phobe that the sight of a guy completely stops your drooling thirst for something that isn't even likely to happen anyway. You had a literal house full of girls and the only thing you can bitch about is guys. Says more about you than it does me. Also, I never said I needed cock like you want to think I do. I'm just not stupid enough into thinking the presence of guys will stop the girls from doing anything they want to do. But like I said, that's not even likely to happen because these girls are absolutely lame and uninteresting: 13 girls in total, right? Aside from Mila and Elvira, go ahead and name all the awesome girls that are just so down for a good time.. oh that's right there aren't any.

15 minutes ago, miscvoyeur said:

And I'm sorry you're such a homo phobe that the sight of a guy completely stops your drooling thirst for something that isn't even likely to happen anyway. You had a literal house full of girls and the only thing you can bitch about is guys. Says more about you than it does me. Also, I never said I needed cock like you want to think I do. I'm just not stupid enough into thinking the presence of guys will stop the girls from doing anything they want to do. But like I said, that's not even likely to happen because these girls are absolutely lame and uninteresting: 13 girls in total, right? Aside from Mila and Elvira, go ahead and name all the awesome girls that are just so down for a good time.. oh that's right there aren't any.

Do you even have a membership...by the way cock at Eva's and Cristy's right now...go get it

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, legrandrobert said:

21.38  what is wrong with this picture  ???  Every body in bed   !!!!

Long day for the girls, first out most of the day then back for the grill party with the other guys. I think they are tired.