B1 Girls on Vacation - General Topic February #3

Il y a 2 heures, maxfactor a dit :

This visitor has to be some kind of attempt by RLC to drive Sera out of this apartment

Il y a 8 heures, bud2966 a dit :

RLC kick the worthless serafima out . and move in Gingers hot  friend..

Please RLC, please do it!

KICK HER OUT!!!!!

Edit: 16 new pages since my last log in 8 hrs ago, good start for a new week. Will be better if that prude leaves soon!

Edited by SierraTM
add on
  • Like 4

Il y a 2 heures, happyone a dit :

Sera has her own dildo 😏

But it is not for RLC customers, it is for her own enjoyment off-cam

Il y a 2 heures, maxfactor a dit :

A betting man would say that Sera got a text from Nora telling her to get involved!

No I don't need Nora to tell her to get involved, I need Nora to tell her to FXXKING GO HOME!!!!

• Like 1

"5) Do not flame-bait, flame, or attack other member’s comments or tenants actions without explaining yourself. Treat others and their Comments and/or Quotes with respect. Especially in the RLC, Camarads, VHTV, And VV Apartment and Old Dudes threads, treat other members and tenants with respect. It is fine to disagree with another's opinion or to critique the action of the tenants, but do so in constructive ways using socially acceptable language. Do not be an annoyance, or members will file reports against you, and Mods will be irritated and will ban you."

Just a friendly neighborhood reminder. 

• Like 2

finally RLC has found the guests who do their show, remember that it happened also in B4, they are girls who make their beautiful show and then disappear, I think they are "friends" procured by RLC to animate the environment, Gina at 7 He has gone

Il y a 10 heures, Noldus a dit :

Wouldn't be surprised if she's "on trial" to join, as some of the girls in B4 have been.
We must hope so. Gina moves to B2 The prude moves out and she enters the vacant room

I saw Noldus's comment while reading through the thread but could not find it till now lol!!

My eyes must be going blind reading 16 pages....

Ever since Amira & her ex-friend came to B1, there is always a BIG VACANT ROOM.

Why move out Gina when it is not her fault B1 is so boring before Ginger's arrival?

Edited by SierraTM
edit