Nadia & Brian (2019) Part #1

7 minutes ago, Sparkles said:

Em is pretty a good example of that since she never was very active. Ruby another example if she wanted to stay at the project for sure she would still be online

No, based on what i know, Em and Ruby left because of bad stats.

• Replies 929
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1 minute ago, pahman said:

There's always pressure otherwise Lisa would not have started casual sex with two guys in her first apt or have sex with girls. Candy & Dean, Bree & Dew didn't last.

Lisa herself just wrote some days ago she does not see it as a job. Candy & Dean violated rules many times and Bree & Drew broke up. 

Nothing to do with pressure at all.

Just now, jabbath1987 said:

Well Em really did absolutely nothing and violated the rules nearly everyday. Even a good soul like Annas patience is at an end at some point😉. And yes Ruby would be still online for sure when she decided to stay.

Yes.. that why i said that she was a pretty good example from someone that wasn't very active and still was online for a very long time.
Don't remember anyone (exception to Rockhead 😁) that was kicked out by Anna&Alex. 

16 minutes ago, jabbath1987 said:

Not sure here. I think they last so long because people get less pressure from managers at this places..

there are many other circumstances which decide for how long participants stay; pressure or lack of it isn't decisive

Just now, Sparkles said:

Yes.. that why i said that she was a pretty good example from someone that wasn't very active and still was online for a very long time.
Don't remember anyone (exception to Rockhead 😁) that was kicked out by Anna&Alex. 

Zack & Blonde 😇

Just now, jabbath1987 said:

Lisa herself just wrote some days ago she does not see it as a job. Candy & Dean violated rules many times and Bree & Drew broke up. 

Nothing to do with pressure at all.

It's not because you don't see it as a job that it's not a job.

• Like 1