Nadia & Brian (2019) Part #1

• Replies 929
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1 minute ago, jabbath1987 said:

I guess it's pretty clear what she meant. She wanted to sat it's not just a job for her.

whatever they say, it is kind of job, as they do it for money; just temporarily, but still a job

i have been staying away from cc & this is exactly why. n & b have been online for a few hours & only a couple of posts about their activities. as we have seen the people will leave or stay with or without our input so i'll just watch or not with little help from here. they are a nice couple & active from what i've seen at lisa's so i'm fine with giving them a chance. i'll go back to the hiding room now.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, pahman said:

No, based on what i know, Em and Ruby left because of bad stats.

Ruby totally did not leave because of bad stats.

2 hours ago, pahman said:

There's always pressure otherwise Lisa would not have started casual sex with two guys in her first apt before she met Grant or have sex with girls. Candy & Dean, Bree & Dew didn't last.

To think that Lisa had sex with her guys simply to stay in an apartment is incredibly narrow minded. Dean/Candy and Drew/Bree are also bad examples.

• Like 3

2 minutes ago, miscvoyeur said:

Ruby totally did not leave because of bad stats.

To think that Lisa had sex with her guys simply to stay in an apartment is incredibly narrow minded. Dean/Candy and Drew/Bree are also bad examples.

She said it was her decision to live but that is not true. Her stats where very low the last month. I know what i'm talking about.

I don't know if your are every day on medication but most of your comments are full of unnecessary aggressiveness.

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, pahman said:

She said it was her decision to live but that is not true. Her stats where very low the last month. I know what i'm talking about.

I don't know if your are every day on medication but most of your comments are full of unnecessary aggressiveness.

Hmm seems you are the only one with that opinion as now @miscvoyeur and me say the same... 😇

• Like 1